Toribash
Originally Posted by kball View Post
BRO

Kennan mid

i would wish to know what heca just did with his left over 1k~ gold... he could have got some boots... hmm was he saving for a second BT? D:
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yo bro, because it doesn't say it gives me damage, I don't invest in it. Big numbers are how I play. If I play Nunu, I never put it into bloodboil because it's a piece of shit ability that does absolutely no damage. wtf was riot smoking omg.

*low levels in a nutshell*
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
God what I'd do to face the idiots you do..

lol i play draft and get the same results.... noob
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
imo varus built WAY too much dmg items ... how did you still win dude!?

Varus was mid against me and he kept rushing me like a dumb*ss so i would use my ult and ignite him then when he tried to run i would W and stun him then proceed to finish him off
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
lol i play draft and get the same results.... noob

You seem to be missing the point. Levels < 30 will get paired routinely with levels < 30. It doesn't matter whether it's draft or aram or blindpick.
no offense kball but that's like me thinking me getting scores like this is good :L
It kinda isn't compared to the Level 30 guys, which I hope to get as good at someday Dx

img

The second item was stupid, but I didn't care at the way the match was going :S
Surprisingly, the better you get, the less kills you see in games overall, as people tend to not do stupid things to give kills and play more cautiously overall. But when shit hits the fan, shit hits every god damn fan in a 100 mile radius.
Just because you had a nice KDA at the end of the match doesn't mean you did well kball. Just now I managed to get an amazing KDA just because my opponents didn't know what they were doing. Dargon was nice enough to tell me what I did wrong/suggest different strategies for my approach, and turns out he was right.

Keep in mind that you actually have to hit a high number of games to consider yourself decent. I've played more than 1000 games now and I still suck compared to the more experienced people

On a completely unrelated note :

Managed to carry myself from bronze III to bronze I these last 2 months. So close, so damn close.

Last edited by EJM; May 28, 2013 at 02:41 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You seem to be missing the point. Levels < 30 will get paired routinely with levels < 30. It doesn't matter whether it's draft or aram or blindpick.

understood lol
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Just because you had a nice KDA at the end of the match doesn't mean you did well kball. Just now I managed to get an amazing KDA just because my opponents didn't know what they were doing. Dargon was nice enough to tell me what I did wrong/suggest different strategies for my approach, and turns out he was right.

Keep in mind that you actually have to hit a high number of games to consider yourself decent. I've played more than 1000 games now and I still suck compared to the more experienced people

[/SPOILER]

Yesh sir im aware
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I need help deciding on an ADC as I'm getting bored of playing Mundo match after match, seriously look at my match history, it has been Mundo for 14 games straight.
Any suggestions?..
I have Jax, Mundo, Yi, Malphite and that's it..
I got 4000 IP to spend.. so :3