Toribash
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
#pentalift

explorer ezreal is such an amazing skin

As a European I am pretty butt-devastated about that result. The reputation our players built up over the last year by consistently crushing their NA counterparts has been completely RUINED.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
A Question about what to build on Mundo, once I get my full build I don't know what to do, I took off my ninja tabi boots (which I should've put merc treads on because of the enemy CC but I was stupid) and bought a Blade of the Lich king to replace my Witts End since it seemed better at the time (not sure if it was..) so what should I build if I'm at an excess of Gold like in that game? :S
Heres the build
They were practically all ad with no armor pen. I would say get rid of atma's to get an aegis into runic bulwurk or locket of the iron solari for the added teamfight capabilities. Merc boots or ninja tabi would of worked, I would have kept them over bork. Bork by itself as damage isn't that great, and atma's is kinda unnecessary/pointless on pretty much anybody.

But then again, you're level 15, so you could have probably gotten a liandry's and it wouldn't have made a single difference on the outcome.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
They were practically all ad with no armor pen. I would say get rid of atma's to get an aegis into runic bulwurk or locket of the iron solari for the added teamfight capabilities. Merc boots or ninja tabi would of worked, I would have kept them over bork. Bork by itself as damage isn't that great, and atma's is kinda unnecessary/pointless on pretty much anybody.

But then again, you're level 15, so you could have probably gotten a liandry's and it wouldn't have made a single difference on the outcome.

haha I know about the Level 15 stuff but I've made many accounts and never got them past level 16, so I feel like I should be playing Ranked games by now :/
Runic Bulwurk or Locket instead of the Atma's, got it

Anything that would make Mundo more offensive? I find that his W with Sunfires is only useful on the enemy tank/tanky melee x3
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
As a European I am pretty butt-devastated about that result. The reputation our players built up over the last year by consistently crushing their NA counterparts has been completely RUINED.

Allstars isn't the best representation of a regions skill-level.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

spellpen mundo with liandries is pretty legit

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
spellpen mundo with liandries is pretty legit

Spellpen mundo is only mundo on aram.

Unless you go 6 rejuv bead, because fuck your poke. Die once, get 6 miracles because mundo does what he fucking pleases.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
BRO

Kennan mid

[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".