Toribash
And now for no good reason it's story time!

I decided that I wanted to learn to play twitch. I hadn't really played him much before, but I saw a perfect opportunity to get to grips with him when my team locked in sona, nautilus, singed and karthus. That's a hell of a lot of AOE and protection when it comes to teamfights. Holy shit does this rat snowball hard or what?

We had a pretty good start, we were bullying the thresh and ashe quite effectively, I was using my stealth really aggressively. We had them pushed under the turret at level 4 so we shoved super hard to get the lane to reset, then we went in for a fight. Hecarim ganked via lantern from out of vision range, but we had already pushed ashe out of the fight. We traded kills and a lot of summoners, I got thresh and hecarim got me, but the damage was done as I got the first blood and returned to lane with beserker greaves + vamp sceptre.

Hecarim was pretty much forced forced to camp bot lane from now on which allowed our singed to just go nuts. The enemy cho'gath was pretty much helpless. We won 2 consecutive 2 vs 3 fights with my ult + sona ult just shredding the enemy team. I am fairly sure I had a zeal and infinity edge by the 15 minute mark. We took dragon after another really good fight (I flashed over the wall to chase 3 people, you should have seen it, shit was awesome yo), 2 turrets and anivia's blue. At this point the game was pretty much over but it didn't make repeatedly crushing everyone in teamfights any less satisfying. I ended the game at 21/5/8. Feels good.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Just got to grips with Fiddlesticks, 3/1/13
I feel like I should be making the kills rather than the assists, but meh.
Feels good to stand there and watch the life bars swap sizes >:3
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I wonder how that's going to work.
Hm. Why did I think of Heimerdinger?
Most people never choose him but uh.. I think he could be ok for this Magma Chamber

He will definitely be a strong pick, good Heime players destroy everyone.. xD. He's so underplayed, it makes me sad.

Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
A map made just for it. With rules made JUST for it.

My statement stands.

"When your all-stars take the stage in Shanghai, China, you’ll see them face off mano-a-mano (and two-on-two, in the case of bot laners) for the right to claim they’re the best top, mid, bot or jungle players in the world." -Riot Games

for the right to claim they’re the best top, mid, bot or jungle players in the world.

best top, mid, bot or jungle players in the world.

best

1v1's mean nothing bra!

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
LIKE KASSADIN HUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Somebody got it!
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Holy shit the All Stars is entertaining, that NA vs Korea adc/support game was crazy

Where can I watch that game??
I want to see it so bad

edit: I believe this is it http://na.lolesports.com/
Last edited by souldevilj; May 24, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
What I don't understand is how a 1v1 lane faceoff is in any way indicative of a jungler's ability :s Maybe I'm just missing something.

Also, since when has there ever been an annie support in a professional game? I feel like the champions picked are not exactly appropriate for the intended measurements.

Overall, I'm just entirely skeptical of the effectiveness of Magma Chamber to measure anything about position strength. Using this logic, if a mid laner matches up against a top laner, if top(mid) wins he/she is suddenly now the better mid(top) lane, despite their role being otherwise.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
uhm they already played these 1v1 matches?
someone got a link where i can rewatch them? seems like i missed them...

nvm.
found a reddit thread with what i wanted to see
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...red_full_game/
Last edited by Unicorn; May 25, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken