Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wattup bigdog
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Hows it goin guys?? Thought id stop by for my yearly hello. Hows the clan doing etc. Is toribash any cooler since i was last here??

Ill come back in a few days assuming i remember. Also put my face back in the catalogue lol

Baby come back <3
you better have a fucking watermelon as a face or so help me

*User has been reported to the cyber bullying police.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 19, 2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: autoplay no ty
I think i do sly, havent been ingame since forever ago tho. Id love to come back guys but i just have waayy too much of a life now. I just thought it had been waaayy too long since i stopped by here. I miss playin with u guys tho and i wish i was still inspired while playing this game. Now and then i think about it but its not like i used to.

Hax hows alpha, also holos in alpha now too?!? TRAITOR!
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
I think i do sly, havent been ingame since forever ago tho. Id love to come back guys but i just have waayy too much of a life now. I just thought it had been waaayy too long since i stopped by here. I miss playin with u guys tho and i wish i was still inspired while playing this game. Now and then i think about it but its not like i used to.

Hax hows alpha, also holos in alpha now too?!? TRAITOR!

Oh nobody's inspired anymore, don't you worry ;>
But why's the rum gone? :v
Im still here!

Yeah, me, EdiTz, also known as SHJZ :[]

Kick I love you, nuff said.

Back to my grave!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Alpha's great bud. We actually won clan league this year so pretty cool that I got to be a part of that.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!