Toribash
China. The Korean OGN Team MIGHT win a game against them in the finals but only if they play incredibly well. The Chinese LPL looks incredibly strong. Team World Elite (the guys who won IPL5 beating Fnatic, Gambit, Blaze and EG) finished THIRD in the LPL group stages. TPA (the S2 World Champions) got beaten 2-0 in the StarsWar League by team WE, then 2-0 by WE's SECOND TEAM, Positive Energy.

Basically, China is fucking scary and is going to shit on everyone.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
China. The Korean OGN Team MIGHT win a game against them in the finals but only if they play incredibly well. The Chinese LPL looks incredibly strong. Team World Elite (the guys who won IPL5 beating Fnatic, Gambit, Blaze and EG) finished THIRD in the LPL group stages. TPA (the S2 World Champions) got beaten 2-0 in the StarsWar League by team WE, then 2-0 by WE's SECOND TEAM, Positive Energy.

Basically, China is fucking scary and is going to shit on everyone.

Nah, NA got dis ezpz. Rest of the world is trash.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

R U doublelift?
I'm a fucking professional!
So I just played a couple matches with syndra, shit was so damn fun. Although I just noticed that she doesn't really deserve being considered the hardest champion, she's probably the hardest to master, but definitely not the one to actually play, or am I missing something. I actually had a harder/longer time learning cass and orianna than I did syndra, not saying that I'm doing extremely well, but I'm definitely not having as much trouble as I had with other champs when I first played them.

Am I just missing something?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

YUU ESS AYY YUU ESS AYY YUU ESS AYY

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I just played a couple matches with syndra, shit was so damn fun. Although I just noticed that she doesn't really deserve being considered the hardest champion, she's probably the hardest to master, but definitely not the one to actually play, or am I missing something. I actually had a harder/longer time learning cass and orianna than I did syndra, not saying that I'm doing extremely well, but I'm definitely not having as much trouble as I had with other champs when I first played them.

Am I just missing something?

She has a really easy time farming and has super long ranged harrass, the difficulty lies in instantly landing clutch stuns when a bear is trying to jump on you, or in teamfights.

The 1v1 side event at the All-Stars started today, I think these preliminary rounds are a bonus that only people who attended are able to see live. Results are as follows:

Spoilers yo, they might actually broadcast these games while players warm up or something.

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...-magma-chamber
so they just release a fake magma chamber... fuck riot i wanted the original designed bigger 5v5 magma chamber map not that 1v1 crap...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
Null & Void.

I wonder how that's going to work.
Hm. Why did I think of Heimerdinger?
Most people never choose him but uh.. I think he could be ok for this Magma Chamber
Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
Null & Void.

A map made just for it. With rules made JUST for it.

My statement stands.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.