Toribash
You just gonna take that shit, Tyzo?
PussC
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know these fuckers aren't trying to take me on with they disgusting lack of creativity, how dare you even address me....
and I'm saying numbers suck, what of it?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
I know these fuckers aren't trying to take me on with they disgusting lack of creativity, how dare you even address me....
and I'm saying numbers suck, what of it?

Numbers... Numbers are Numbers. If Numbers were Letters would Letters be Letters, or would they be Numbers? If they were Numbers, would Letters remain letters, or would Numbers overcome that of the Letter. Without Numbers, Letters couldn't be Letters. But without Letters Numbers couldn't be Numbers. The Numbers of Letters and Letters of Numbers are the Letters of the Numbers, which are the Numbers of the Letters in the Numbers.

;)
If numbers were letters, they'd be binary. If letters were numbers, they'd be hexidecimals. Get it right.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
If numbers were letters, they'd be binary. If letters were numbers, they'd be hexidecimals. Get it right.

Your artistic value is lacking! That was a play on poetry. I wasn't going into specifics.
No, that was your poor attempt at making a paradox. You lack the intelligence to even do that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It's doesn't fucking matter, no one is going to acknowledge the numbers in your name when they are addressing you. So in essence they aren't fucking necessary.
Why the hell would I type Titmonger1432 when I can just type Titmonger
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Isn't Albus PTDx? For the people who know

yes i am
long time, my friend
Last edited by sthetic; Aug 8, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
It's doesn't fucking matter, no one is going to acknowledge the numbers in your name when they are addressing you. So in essence they aren't fucking necessary.
Why the hell would I type Titmonger1432 when I can just type Titmonger

You're my favourite person.. Ever.