Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
One girl believed I was some 'Joey' who lived two houses next to her & asked me not to tell this to her father.The convesation was explicit to display here but was fun.

I just started with some random college slangs & she just splattered the name after some more time I said I was that person & she kinda freaked out.

i dont get it... o.o u fuckd her right?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
i dont get it... o.o u fuckd her right?

She lived in Australia somewhere...
KONY 2012
ok O.o so u DID fuck her?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Lol.
5356 toricredits sent to you by illkickurass
illkickurass has sent you 5356 toricredits. If they left a message, it will be below:
keep the change

Have a good day,
ToriBot

Thanks!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thats good then.
At least you talk normally, unlike RDC... >.>
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nice.
I would do that too, but we aren't allowed hats on in school...
And at the end of the year we aren't allowed ipods/cellphones/calculaters that can store stuff etc into the exams...

Stick to topic from this post onwards.~AKP
Last edited by AKP; Jul 6, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
lol :P RDC is just... not serious most of the time...
Originally Posted by timmychan View Post
awwwwwww crud
i sent all my items to SporeCc for her Bday... (could be Chris or Maeve i dunno)
well happy birthday

i thought sporecc was a guy?
We gonna follow up on anything said in the last five pages?
Because everything is pretty dull right now... Who are you thinking of micho?