Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

okay here's mine :
my 2 brothers have graduated and their planning on going to german ,I actually have 3 brothers ,2 of them are 21 and another one is 17 (im 12 and half ;_;) I finally decided to train kick boxing because my stomach was like skating on me ,I slowly lost some weight ,I also had a combat (not a streetfight but a combat with another kickboxer) and I won
but guys I must advise you if you'r going to train kickboxing and then fight someone for 2 mins that are full of kicks and punches then I must warn you that you will barely feel you'r muscles and you'r mind will start to feel VERY dizzy
other than that it is a fun sport . This is really gonna make me regret but I actually have a crush on someone (fuck why did I say that) yeh :P
my score in my school is really that bad but I could say that im always gonna be in the middle of my class im always like that xD. My bro who is 17 is currently training in lifting and I gotta say all tho I hate him cuz he annoys me too much he has hot abs (grrrrrrrrr)
my 2 other brothers used to lift but now they gotta ALWAYS revise just to travel to german and get a normal life and shit shit shit
as for games well I have another crush (on a game!) and that game is Dayz standalone
for the first time I met it I knew I found my illimited love ,because the most thing I love about games is SURVIVAL/ACTION/SHOOTER/ZOMBIE/MULTIPLAYER
if I read that then poff!! I flip the tables
but now I lost my love to Dayz after finding out I can't download it cracked (since I can't buy it )
I never forget.
This a great improvement considering you do not speak English. Let me read your application a bit more in depth before I give ya a final say. ( on my phone so it's hard to read)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I was gonna close this but I think this could turn into something fun
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I took a good look at that wall of text and gave up immediately. xD
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by SwagSag View Post
Oh hi, didnt see you there
information about myself, oh you dont need to know, you insist oh okay,

I AM YOUR FATHER

Ok enough with the role play

My player name is Swag Sag and i made that so for a nick name people would call me swag my real name is Alex im 13 years old and my favorite mod is boxshu mushu and regular mushu too im a black belt and i'll consider myself better than a black belt I know im in the clan Athens right now but im thinking of leaving because i never see any of them on and even if i see no people on in this clan its ok cause really its the #1 clan like who the care if no ones on XD like what i did there with that face XD well i also live in america but im actually Irish and Australian well if you need more information just tell me and ill add more

HOPE I GET IN
LOVE,
YOUR FATHER

get out
Hello my name is rekteddd, im just another one of those 24 year old guys that play this game because it gets me focused and happy as im beating others haha. Well i currently live in North las vegas, I used to be a 5th dan but i stopped playing for around 1 month and i had to restart as i forgot the password ;( Well as i live in vegas, Im currently in college, UNLV and i really do enjoy life(things out of this game)and its things. One of my favorite mods of all has to be ABD, ive done some sick saves and wins on that mod. it give more advantage because on aikido the Dojo is too small and on ABD its just perfect.I've been to clans over the past months, the first one was Kawaii, i didnt really like the clan as we were unactive. the second clan was Voltz as my friend presented that clan to me, it was a bit better then my first but still no wars. Then goes my next clan, Super, it was the same thing ALL over again, Then the next clan which changed my idea of a clan which was Menace,their rank was pretty good(rank 13) but then their leader got banned from Ryan which made me want to leave. Then my latest one was Godly, again their rank was good, i did have a good time in godly but then one of the original leaders has left which then changed the idea of being in the clan and it's slowly dying as the players arent that good in my opinion. And now im over here applying for this wonderful Clan , Nitro, if this application was considered a good one thanks and if it isn't , i tried man . Thanks to you guys for giving the opportunity to write this app . Be free to say anything about my application, thanks Oh if im missing something, just tell me .

Last edited by rekteddd; Jan 21, 2015 at 04:50 AM.
"No matter if it's hard for the opponent to save, always make it harder, there is always a chance."
Originally Posted by maddillon View Post
this si my last app here guys im trying to get it right lol

Name maddillon belt black skills none fighting techique just having fun im 13 i like to play toribash what i can do for nitro i can help fight in wars ive beat hadesone already an i tryed to beat flyace but he specs :l i am a regular kid i live in dexter mo i am moving soon so i might not be on for a while till we get stuff setup i am the youngest im not popular an im glad im not cause i wouldnt have my freinds id have now if i was i like my freinds an i dont like popular people at my school cause there snoty so about me srry i drifted off so i have had surgery on my foot cause i broke my ankle freerunning i have also had surgery on my arm cause i dislocated it freerunning i have broken my nose i am just a regular 13 year old kid i love to play game like toribash an that rlly it bye

as for swag just like pie said but with fue adjustments gtfo
Last edited by Day; Jan 21, 2015 at 12:05 AM.
I never forget.
2014, this year has probably been the laziest of them all. I started to get into gaming and my sister graduated, but she's still 18 almost 19 and she hasn't drove once (she stole our car and drove that if you count it) and she has been kicked out 3 times :/ I didn't really do anything exiting to be honest. I'm quite a boring person. Tbh I'm not a great kid but we can tell I'm more favorited then my sister. When I turn about 20-21 I'm thinking of moving from Tennessee, I just decided to live somewhere out of that bad place I dont know if I will keep in touch with Tennessee.
Backstory the only reason I got into gaming is because my uncle, we will call him john (so you don't look it up) shot and killed my aunt and their 2 daughters. If that never happened then I wouldn't be the person I am today. So technecly 2014 could be controversially the best year of my life.
-----
And I really only had one crush name was Catilyn and I only found her due to me moving in like the 4th month into school that I went to Algebra I. Well she decided to say fuck school and be home school like da fuq

(Tbh Jon I can be racist and if you don't like it idc)
Last edited by Virus; Jan 20, 2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello im chimmy12, ima toribasher. I just recently started sparring, I suck at it. Im willing to learn new mods because I can adapt to just about any mod. I have skype ive been playing 2 years, and im verry active. http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv Heres my poruly edtited video[here] ive gotten better at edting but not spelling
Last edited by chimmy12; Jan 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM.
finally I managed to make a madman with some balance and realism (I think) this is the first time I feel proud for my replay :P
I never forget.