Toribash
Ah, you know, school and stuff + I got bored of toribash a long time ago (fun fact: never even played toribash since in mau). And second reason being my shitty computer which only allows me to play osu
I AM not VERY TALENTED
i'm here too, but this chat has nothing to talk about...
yeah, nostalgia....
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Never understood why people say clans are dead when the person claiming so could be helping, i find it sad that people rely on leaders to run a clan.
Last edited by BigDog; Nov 20, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
The problem is: What we can do?
Recruiting: Actually it is really hard to find someone that have interest to post on forums. Recruiting non-forum active people wouldnt change anything to the "clan life".
And most of the "newcomers from ingame" only make posts like "hey wasup?" "Good morning" and some other non-effort posts.

Other than that there isnt much we can do...
-----
Or we can recruit people from the begginer sanctuary, however there still a problem:
We're not sure if they will still want to play the game for much longer(i mean that they can lose the interest fast, you know what is..., and with that they may left the forums too)
And we still not sure about their "personality"...
Last edited by victortb; Nov 20, 2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Trust me i know how hard it is to get players especially active ones, just saying it's sad the way people claim a clans dead when it's not, and usually goes to show they have no intention of helping.