Toribash
Originally Posted by roliepolie View Post
A mod that will make your arm super huge and crush Uke?

If you can... then thanks!

Well, if you don't mind your whole body being huge, you can use golemvsuke.tbm.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hmm, make me a parkour mod with a twist, the gravity forces you up so you do it upsidedown on ur hands! (its thats possible) xD

you will still be going up. because the gravity ''lifts'' you.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
you will still be going up. because the gravity ''lifts'' you.

You can apply upwards thrust on the legs and downwards thrust on the arms, I suppose. It's the reverse of how the balance system in skateboard mods works.
It would be nice if someone made me:
1. Easy parkour mod, running, jump, running and then another jump (complete)
2. Bit harder Running, jump ,running, obstacles and somemore running (complete)
3. Running, Jump, obstacles, wall climb, running, wallclimb then a ramp down onto a mat on the floor (complete)
4. Running obstacles wallclimb running jump wallclimb then a pole down onto a platform (still reasonably high up) then running to above the end then another pole to hook your arm over and slide down.
5. A harder version of number 4 just when you go down on the poles make it so you have to swap to another pole half way down like:
______________ "SWAP!"

"END!"
[________]

Ill pay 5k tc if someone makes it just have it so dm and dq are already off and its 10 per frame 1500 match frames and -30.00.000 Gravity.
The only reason I want this as I'm teaching friends parkour and I told em I can't teach you but maybe I can make someone get you a mod that gets harder the more your skill increases, he watches me and we have complete nikki's free run mod multiple times.

Thanks
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 27, 2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: The Swap and End didnt look right! xD