Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The former would be appreciated thank you.

I've received a group invite, I'm new to what I'm seeing. it's a page, blank, with "Create a group"

Am I suppose to do something specific ?
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Originally Posted by Zinrius View Post
The former would be appreciated thank you.

I've received a group invite, I'm new to what I'm seeing. it's a page, blank, with "Create a group"

Am I suppose to do something specific ?

There should be an option to accept the invite somewhere.
-----
I will vote nay for Mugily.
I figured it out and went ahead to create a page for us to post our clan updates per date.
-----
I'm also going to go ahead and make a page where I collect and post all of our Applications.

This page will be only to review them, not give a yay or nay.

I'm going to take my time today to view all 111 pages and collect them
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 26, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you, Zin.
-----
The current topic of discussion, due to the lack of a Question of the Week from Unlimita, is still open. I am extremely interested in any responses that might be given, especially the rationale behind any decisions made, so if anyone else has anything to contribute, please do.
All the applications have been collected and posted inside a spoiler under the "JOINING" spoiler of our main post tagged as "Submitted Applications"
I'm going to change my vote on mugily to no. Sorry.

Timeenator, cyber sent all the things directly to the clan bank. It had nothing to do with DJ.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Replays are uploaded as attachment files which is represented by a paperclip icon on your advanced post menu.

Also the answer is no until I see you play a bit and get to know you better.

Come hang out at /jo oblv or enter the twinsword tournaments where Oblivion members often hang out in.
-----
DJbro, I propose he be upgraded to Knight.

His skill and dedication to the game has certainly put him high up there on my "oh shit I gotta fight this guy, let me put on my try-hard boots" list.
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 26, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: my email is ramons12345@gmail.com

--- List your alternate accounts:only pewdiepii

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph:
My age is 19.My best mod is twinswords. Im a emo Kid XD.
=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with?
I want to join oblvion to just have friends and work together and have fun with the members. Im associated with Djbro which is a good friend!
Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? No. :P

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? I do not have any experiecnce with toribash which is a shame. I never joined a clan before. Im active on the forums and on toribash mostly.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? Like my best colour? purple

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
I do not know how to post replays

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? I would say "WHAT AM I DOING HERE!... OH HELLO THERE!"

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen. I would kill me because i would protect my members i wouldn't want to suffer of my friend dieing.