Toribash
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
No, you cant, because you're just allowed to play 100 games in 1 day.

That is incorrect, there is no limit on how many games you can play per day, I used to play a little over 120 games per day back when I was a black belt. There is definitely no limit at all.
Really? I did not know that. I don't remember it being like that back in 2010. I suppose it's a good thing, it stops all the illegal qi farmers from making high belt accounts and selling them.
I don't think it was always that way. I agree its a pretty good anti farming measure but somewhat annoying when you just want to run up some belts as a legit player
Oh, yeah, is what i tried said, you can play more than 100 games but just will got Qi in the 100 first games.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
you're just allowed to play 100 games in 1 day

Incorrect, you just get tc from the first 100games, however, you can still gain more qi.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Incorrect, you just get tc from the first 100games, however, you can still gain more qi.

So I can earn 1000TC per day . But QI can be gained 100+?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
It's my understanding that the first 100 games you win in an official server, or with a booster, is how much you can earn for the day. Whereas the QI you can gain unlimited. That is to say that if you play 210 games, win 105 of them, you will get 210 Qi, and somewhere between 500-1,000 TC with no boosters no tournaments.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
GENIUS HXC STRIKES AGAIN

Thanks for da Information.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit