Toribash
Eh, since when are we mean to people who would like to be allies? There is also no need to be rude just because someone likes MLP, right?

@RussianFail: My servers usually aren't for black belts and up only (until a lower belt shows up that has no idea how to comeback and just keeps tripodding then). However, since the belt requirement for [Hunters] is black, it's also a good way to keep applicants away that aren't even black belt.

I'll try to make less servers with belt requirement in the future D:
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
There is also no need to be rude just because someone likes MLP, right?

Why would a male fancy mlp, especially a grown male.

Forces me, aswell as many others to question their masculinity.

But then again, everyone is entitled to have their own individual preferences i guess, no matter how strange/unique they might be.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
Eh, since when are we mean to people who would like to be allies? There is also no need to be rude just because someone likes MLP, right?

@RussianFail: My servers usually aren't for black belts and up only (until a lower belt shows up that has no idea how to comeback and just keeps tripodding then). However, since the belt requirement for [Hunters] is black, it's also a good way to keep applicants away that aren't even black belt.

I'll try to make less servers with belt requirement in the future D:

Pitch, can you set up the belt restriction down to atleast brown belt because I often see the [Hunters]Room but I can't join because of the belt restriction.

Can you all do this?
Idk, it's just a show, that doesent mean I'm a homosexual, for example powerpuff girls was part of mosts boys childhood, and the author / creator of My Little Pony Lauren Faus created the show to appeal to everyone

Plus the new season is taking a shitload of time to come, so I'm taking a break
I'm also looking for a gaming computer, any ideas?
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Idk, it's just a show, that doesent mean I'm a homosexual, for example powerpuff girls was part of mosts boys childhood, and the author / creator of My Little Pony Lauren Faus created the show to appeal to everyone

Plus the new season is taking a shitload of time to come, so I'm taking a break
I'm also looking for a gaming computer, any ideas?

Custom build
Alienware is always nice.

And tbh, only young boys watched powerpuff girls because it was part of the cartoon network lineup.

But then again I can only speak for myself.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I was looking into Toshiba and maybe Alienware, but nothing too crazy, like 3,000 dollars for a fragile computer, but hey, I'd take it :3
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post

It's a rental.

Limited time offer!

Computer anatomy! This computer has a virus, you need to fix it with surgery!

Straight from a guy's messed up desktop icons!
私の顔にそれを言う。