Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
id buy everything other than sets from the store.
tournaments, compendiums etc.

sets i usually go to the market for.

gotta support valve atleast a little.

id be interested to see if the tax from market trades earns them more than the actual store now. id guess not since theyv introduced the 3 month thing now to promote store sales. or maybe thats just to protect the investment of the creators. i dunno.

edit:
just noticed

I currently have 421 wins, I just missed it :/

Anyways, the summit was a blast to watch, mainly because of the atmosphere of the whole event.
I think having a small prize for the all star games is a great idea, and the finals were really fun to watch, even though it want 3-0. (Things such as this made it interesting)

Speaking of betting, I won a Whalehook betting on Secret vs. EG, which was nice.
S A D B O Y S
Final was 3-1. Not 3-0 just to clarify. And yeah. Best all-star match ive ever seen. Overall Summit was amazing.
gfdgdghfg
I lost everything in bets. Well, all my profit. A month ago, I started with one whaleblade. Last week I had about $60-70 in value.

-Lost EG vs C9
> I bet on C9, according to the mathematical model I follow, they get stomped
> The mathematical model still suggests betting on C9, but considering the stomp in the earlier matchup, I bet on EG. Now EG loses ON THE VERGE OF WINNING

Then I lost a bunch of other bets including a lina's, a voidhammer, that oblivion headmaster helmet, and a whoooooole bunch of 1-3$ items.

Still got about $30 worth of value in my inventory though. About $15 worth of Kunkka items, bloodstained britches, couple of hooks, bonesaw, ...

What should I do now? Bring out the original whaleblade and do it all over again?
f=m*a syens
All my friends who had profit on bets, lost all that profit and all their items left in one month.You should stop bet, or always request returns from D2L and just keep 5-10$ for bets.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I lost everything in bets. Well, all my profit. A month ago, I started with one whaleblade. Last week I had about $60-70 in value.

-Lost EG vs C9
> I bet on C9, according to the mathematical model I follow, they get stomped
> The mathematical model still suggests betting on C9, but considering the stomp in the earlier matchup, I bet on EG. Now EG loses ON THE VERGE OF WINNING

Then I lost a bunch of other bets including a lina's, a voidhammer, that oblivion headmaster helmet, and a whoooooole bunch of 1-3$ items.

Still got about $30 worth of value in my inventory though. About $15 worth of Kunkka items, bloodstained britches, couple of hooks, bonesaw, ...

What should I do now? Bring out the original whaleblade and do it all over again?

Dude, I warned you about betting on C9 xd. This shit screwed me over some time ago. DO NOT BET ON C9 OR NAVI(not sure now tbh. I think you should always bet againt them now but w/e). Also i dont think betting on 4asc is profitable now. They rly need new strats, from what i saw, they are working on it and experimenting. This is why u shouldn't bet on them now. VP are pretty hot shit right now and the % is always good in their games.

Oh and bo1 are horrible to bet on imo. Everything can happen
gfdgdghfg
They lost Puppey and KuroKy who were their best players. Going from some of the best supports to some other supports is of course going to hurt your team.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
i dont really blame it on losing their supports, i blame it on the remaining navi members mindset.
the team was just too stagnant, too comfortable in their roles, puppey thrives on doing the alternative, same as kuro, while with their navi roster, funnik, xboct and dendi limited their choices. they were all great at specific things, but unable to adapt.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
What I have learnt from the new patch notes
- The alch buff is real
- The jugg buff is real
- THE KUNKKA BUFF IS REAL!!! X marks the spot now allows for reliable stuns at level 2.
- It's all ogre
- PUDGE?!
- Windranger powershot? eh?
- Diffusal blade no longer an orb

This is something.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
What I have learnt from the new patch notes
- The alch buff is real
- The jugg buff is real
- THE KUNKKA BUFF IS REAL!!! X marks the spot now allows for reliable stuns at level 2.
- It's all ogre
- PUDGE?!
- Windranger powershot? eh?
- Diffusal blade no longer an orb

This is something.

I instantly thought of Diffusal Anti-Mage, doesn't allow that though.

It seems Valve are actually implementing some ideas I see on the Reddit now, such as the free return for the X on Kunkka. Hopefully they continue to do this. Also, can't wait to see a few Bloodseekers picked in pro matches (Enabled in captain's mode)
S A D B O Y S