Toribash
Wow, wait to cross out the word ''fucking'', fuck you, I ain't saying sorry to any fucking bastard in this clan NO ONE, I am not the type just to say sorry, I deal with people myself, and it look's like I am going to deal with another fuck with my life, and after what you did to me we would be friends hahahahahaha, NO, I have been in this clan for 1 and a half year, so yeah in my time of being in iCoF I know how to deal with butthurts like yourself now I suggest to stop posting here and PM Emg for all I give a shit, this clan is going to shit because of some members, I don't know how long I can deal with this shit
I'm not on either side here, please can you guys go in-game in a private room about this, and stop making the forums look shitty. Kill you have had alot of issues, with multiple members.
And the reasons have been quite small. If BOTH of you would come to some kind of agreement i would be happy.
And kill why you gotta talk poop about the clan?

#newrankpeacemaker
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
Originally Posted by killtime12 View Post
Wow, wait to cross out the word ''fucking'', fuck you, I ain't saying sorry to any fucking bastard in this clan NO ONE, I am not the type just to say sorry, I deal with people myself, and it look's like I am going to deal with another fuck with my life, and after what you did to me we would be friends hahahahahaha, NO, I have been in this clan for 1 and a half year, so yeah in my time of being in iCoF I know how to deal with butthurts like yourself now I suggest to stop posting here and PM Emg for all I give a shit, this clan is going to shit because of some members, I don't know how long I can deal with this shit

Okay so the fact that you were in the clan for 1 1/2 yrs is irrelevant , if this clan goes to shit, you are to blame . Also i did nothing to harm you , or Tarnish your name..you did all that entirely on your own , No one here is butt hurt but you , not me , not mineri but you . . . If i were butt hurt i'd be the one going "Oh fuck this clan fuck emg fuck this fuck that"<---(This is called imaturity) But i'm not , instead i'm being cool and collective . You need to get in touch with your sense of reason , if you have infact been in iCoF for a long while then why would you suddenly throw it all away for what ? some random guy over the internet you have a problem with? Again, your sense of reason would come in handy here.
-----
@Planz i'll meet ya in-game bro ;-)
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 22, 2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Don't quit, Fingers if you don't want to rejoin, say your good wills and bugger off.
Killtime don't leave, as you said your time in iCoF is far stretched. Keep it that way. Now stop fighting.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Fingers you time here is done. Say your goodwills and leave.
Kill, don't leave, you said your time in iCoF is far stretched, keep it that way.
You guys are like blimmin teenage girls, make your mind up.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Yeah I know ninja...:/
Wut kill? Have you worked things out?