Toribash
Thanks Kay. Now, I can say I know what it feels like, losing your grandfather from Pneumonia.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Hey guys, sorry for posting in the wrong section, but I feel like I want to share this with you guys... I just lost my grand mother and grand father to cancer, and I am feeling really depressed,and down, so I probably wont be playing toribash for a while ;(
Cookies
Im sorry for your lost Fluz i will keep you in my prays
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Oh my God.....grandparents are dying one by one, Condolence fluz. A clan is a family, so we are always here for you

Wow. instead of having mucus in my nose I have blood comin out of it. Its too hot in Philippines, close to 40 degrees celsius. xD
-------
Oshit blood on the screen xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Snow?
aaaa fuq, no fair bro.... oh and i think i found the site where S.L.A Marshall's book, "Bastogne: The first Eight days" is A HISTORY BOOK FROM HISTORY ITSELF WOOT
And its freeeeeeeeeeee
dat site
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
snow wait you are in canada nevermind xD lol
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|