Toribash
IT'S TIME FOR A NEW APPLICATION ESSAY.

The prompt:

Describe the current state of artificial intelligence (AI) and its legal and ethical implications. Discuss especially the nature of "strong" AI and how the development of such would affect our conceptions of "life" and morality.

Your discussion should be at least eight pages long in standard 11 or 12-point double-spaced font, and should include references to prior research and literature.
Last edited by hanz0; Oct 20, 2011 at 12:58 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well, screw that.

I am not taking the time to type that, even if I really want to.

Persistence is not key here.
ugly
Hi,Im Max, i come from Russia (but i live in Italy). Im 17 (18 in 24 october). I was banned from a 10 dan account , cuz i was scammed 300k :3 So now im Black Belt ( i must need 25 QI to be 2th dan!!!). My GTM is +1 and im very active in-game ( and in-forum ). Im so pretty good in AikidoBigDojo ( best rank 26 )

My Previsious clan ( in this account ) are : Yakuza,Dj,X,TheWolfes,Zero.
In my old account i was in: Rawr,MAD,and fl0w.
So i want to enter in NO because i want to know what is a NO! (number+obstacle or ninjas+OMG) I love (not this love <3) [NO]Evil because ive downloaded all his replays .. and so i love him! :3
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by Xymo View Post
In my old account i was in: Rawr,MAD,and fl0w.

i highly doubt that to the point that i dont believe you at all

cunt
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
i highly doubt that to the point that i dont believe you at allcunt

So you don't belive in my words?? So you can ask to hampa if i get banned 2 years agoo... my old nick is Bl4cKD3M0N
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
no, i believe that you got banned, you seem retarded enough to break enough of the incredibly expandable rules here to get banned. what i dont believe is that you were in rawr or mad. i would gladly consult hampa about that, if you still want to stick by your story.
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
no, i believe that you got banned, you seem retarded enough to break enough of the incredibly expandable rules here to get banned. what i dont believe is that you were in rawr or mad. i would gladly consult hampa about that, if you still want to stick by your story.

Okey No Problem!
GRAPHIC DESIGNER