Toribash

Well I weighed it would take seven days to change over a ocoreu emprevisto in my new house. The emprevisto was that they painted the house of a color like yellow and my mother hated it, and also because they forgot to put the pool. Now I'm living I ernome a building (has a pool here).
Enough about me, I did this drawing 5 minutes ago .... I hope you Like it ...

I do not know what is quite what I drew, so who wants to give a title for the drawing is the will.
Good job Anubis, you're a amazing artist
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post

Well I weighed it would take seven days to change over a ocoreu emprevisto in my new house. The emprevisto was that they painted the house of a color like yellow and my mother hated it, and also because they forgot to put the pool. Now I'm living I ernome a building (has a pool here).
Enough about me, I did this drawing 5 minutes ago .... I hope you Like it ...

I do not know what is quite what I drew, so who wants to give a title for the drawing is the will.

Nice bro. ;o Very nice. ;o
Did you draw it on PC? ;o
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
New avvy:

Avvy

But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
yea, i like to change my avatar when i find new renders thx
Fuck, feeh stop doing cool things!!! ;o

Good job Anubis its very nice
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Fuck, feeh stop doing cool things!!! ;o

Good job Anubis its very nice

lool never.

=========================
Guys i will make a shop with this things:
Avvys (Tori or characters)
Sigs (Tori or characters)
Animated Avvys (Tori and characters)
Tori Prime Pack (Avvy and Sig)
Vip Pack (Normal avvy or animated, sig, background and usertext)
Head in a relax
Heads (Only Cartoon/Emo)

What you guys think?