Toribash
i have to say something important about dreojs even i am not in this clan :P : i am foraat from the clan zero and i am hacked by dreojs the bitch stole my inventory and is now banned
/Invade/

Just letting you guys know that your member Dreojs is Banned for 6 months for Hacking someones account.
And just like that, another one bit the dust. This is what lowered standards gets you, guys. But hey, better to have not cared and lost than to never have not cared at all...wait, that's not right.

In other news, this next weekend I'm going to try to spice up the Elite Crew thread's first page, giving a bunch of important info condensed into a nice overview of our little camaraderie-infested clan. If anyone has any cool ideas, or even crappy ideas, I'd love to hear them.

PS: That would have been a use for the /invade thread that died. I totally wish we were more popular.
Last edited by Sarutobi; May 4, 2011 at 07:16 AM.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
We have some pretty quality members. The only ones I'm not so sure about are Swooya and Prototipus. Proto's just not been around, and I haven't made enough of an effort to get to know swooya better. That one's on me U_U
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]