Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Wow, a possible yes. I'm on it.

EDIT:

I'm going to do more editing to this but i'm not gonna post any more versions.
Last edited by OldBean; Nov 2, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
on a side note, in the past 2 weeks iv made 850k tc off textures

You and those high tc requests :P

I've been a member for a little over a month now, and I'm just short of 1M.
well im gna hit 4mil if i do like 1 more... remember when i started tex making a high request for a full set was 20k and there wernt many people with full sets
68 names in my textures folder rofl
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Very nice, BenD. I've got somewhere around 60 named folders too, and a shitload of heads.

Haven't been pulling a lot of profit lately from textures, due to my being busy with other stuff and not feeling like participating in the Requests board. I've had some very good weeks though. xP

By the way, can I be imba? :U

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
only if you put it in your sig like nasuke =P my ego approves of that very much xD
so for officiality sake, i have to actually say it
*swallows*
*ego punches BenD*
*BenD punches ego*
*BenD punches ego again*

Hanz0 = imbah

on another note
i wonder if anyone remembers hanz0's first head design ever? this request came up and reminded me of it
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...883#post770883
unfortunatly i couldnt find the one that hanz0 made way back when, but i remember how it looked ^^
started going through some old threads and was like "was i really THAT bad?"
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 2, 2008 at 11:05 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
My first head was a TimeShift head.

Although in all fairness, that head you're comparing it to is definitely C/P'd.

Also, here's my newest set, made for Gault.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 3, 2008 at 04:36 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Gee. For days there's no reply and in one day 2 pages pop up. Is my texture that sparky-upping?

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
dunno... i find it... boring =/ a bit plain and looks like a simple set to make...
qs to black/darker grey gradient on background then gradient a tribal brush(recognised on biceps) radioactive to white on top with a drop shadow

head is interesting, sorta like hampas hair meeting tribal face, but the only thing that makes it plasma orb is the colouring, otherwise i dont see what gives you that name

HAH!! WRONG!!

I'd go into this overreactive mode of illogical reasoning but I'm too lazy right now.
I made some textures of Richard from LFG. After that I got bored and edited some renders. :O

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
My first head was a TimeShift head.

That's a pretty kickin' first head.

My first head was the cookie monster head I got in that big tangle over...