Toribash
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Nick: Vernaux (Real name: Jean Height about 5"8")
Belt: 4th Dan
Forum Activity:I would say, I'm really forum active because I need to get my posts up and to be able to know whats going on in the clan and to get to know all of you.
Ingame Activity: I'm really in-game active, I be reaching the 100 qi max limit for one day because I play toribash for the whole day because my computer is a bit crap to play other high games.
Past Clans: Crooks, Submit, New Era, Origin, Fanta, and Magic
Bad History: I was banned for about 2 mouths for rigging a decapprize.
Why do you want to join?: The reason I would like to join this clan is because I have saw many skilled members in the clan and I here yall cal is very repsectful and that your clan is very known And I would like to get into the action with yall.
What can you offer to Ultimate?:What I can offer to Ultimate you ask? Well, I'm offering a really skilled player that's very active and loves to play toribash and I'm also bring a funny side
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. I'm funny loving guy who likes replaying making I play ADB, Lenshu I could actually play any mod.
Replays (post as an attachment): my replays will be posted at the body I will try to put my best replays I think I didn't finish one replay I have some more replays but I can't find them in this pc.

Hey I never got a answer to mines piegod whats up with that?
God dammit
I want to Join Ultimate [U]
Nick: PurePercent
Belt:2nd dan but i have a 7th dan alt account
Forum Activity:7
Ingame Activity:9 or 10
Past Clans:rogue fanta and others
Bad History:some incounters in ingame arguments
Why do you want to join?:because i love Ultimate and ive always wanted to join because of the nice people and interesting threads and overall fun.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: im very active and im pretty good not too toot my own horn and im a grapler.
Replays: i dont really save replays you have to trust me on that one

-----
yo do u mind checking out my join request
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; May 6, 2016 at 01:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You put a different nick in your application than what your username is. It isn't entirely clear which account you're applying with. ICEEMAN1 is currently in a clan; we wouldn't accept someone who is currently in another clan anyway.

I appreciate your application though
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Nick:ICEEMAN1
Belt:2nd degree black
Forum Activity:8
Ingame Activity:100
Past Clans: Fanta, Rogue, and lots of others I cant remember.
Bad History: I've had a few conflicts in game but nothing much.
Why do you want to join?: I've always wanted to jo this clan because I'm a skilled player and I like the fun and creative people and activities of the clan.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'm a good player I'm good at grappling and striking and I'm very active.
I hope to get in thank u for taking the time to look at my response and request
HAVE A GREAT DAY
_=Ultimate=_

Your Friend Zayn is willing to apply to u, ''What? Great!'' with a cool ass looking nick ''Krailz'' that wont stay on live for a long time! (will be changed soon) ''um interested... how much old are you boy?'' 16 freggin years! ''wowwowow mature enough to join??'' yes ofc sure what a ques. ''how is ur forum activity goin'?'' um lets say 8.5 i mostly go in-game, but to check some news or buy/sell some stuff i go on this forum. ''wow ok so that answers two questions. alright lets move on, have you ever been in a clan before yes/no and what was it?'' um yeah Nitro. i left this clan because i left tb too and i didnt want to be a waste of space in nitro, but dont worry that wont happen any more. ... ''um i am curious about ur history, have you recieved any interfactions or bans?'' um sadly enough yah because of leaving tb i left a loan unpaid back, and got banned for 3 months, yeah. ''Oh, so why youre interested in joining ultimate mate? WHYY is that a ques to ask how could i not join this clan that contains the best players i've ever seen! this is a great home to every homeless person!! this and with no kidding the place where good players/legends Belong to. ''oohh thats so cute :3. enough of that, what can u offer too?'' hmm many things i can offer alot of help in warrin' and competitions espically in abd because im really good at this mod . ''oops forgot to ask you what belt are you?'' um a black belt but i have alot of skills in grabbling mods and striking ones, and you can test me too if u want ....
''CLAPS FOR TEH BEST APPLICATION EVER FOR THE BEST CLAN!!!

Sadly enough i only have 2 replays and i also hope you like my Lolz app xD
Attached Files
sadSDASDSA.rpl (60.8 KB, 7 views)
asd.rpl (60.8 KB, 3 views)
Hi I'm going to actually look at this thread for a while because tbh a new wave of recruits would be great for us so lets start on a positive note:
No to everyone so far!

Besides Krailz, his app was absolutely retarded in a good way. Pretty unique, yes from me
Last edited by N3WB; May 25, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
_=Ultimate=_

Your Friend Zayn is willing to apply to u, ''What? Great!'' with a cool ass looking nick ''Krailz'' that wont stay on live for a long time! (will be changed soon) ''um interested... how much old are you boy?'' 16 freggin years! ''wowwowow mature enough to join??'' yes ofc sure what a ques. ''how is ur forum activity goin'?'' um lets say 8.5 i mostly go in-game, but to check some news or buy/sell some stuff i go on this forum. ''wow ok so that answers two questions. alright lets move on, have you ever been in a clan before yes/no and what was it?'' um yeah Nitro. i left this clan because i left tb too and i didnt want to be a waste of space in nitro, but dont worry that wont happen any more. ... ''um i am curious about ur history, have you recieved any interfactions or bans?'' um sadly enough yah because of leaving tb i left a loan unpaid back, and got banned for 3 months, yeah. ''Oh, so why youre interested in joining ultimate mate? WHYY is that a ques to ask how could i not join this clan that contains the best players i've ever seen! this is a great home to every homeless person!! this and with no kidding the place where good players/legends Belong to. ''oohh thats so cute :3. enough of that, what can u offer too?'' hmm many things i can offer alot of help in warrin' and competitions espically in abd because im really good at this mod . ''oops forgot to ask you what belt are you?'' um a black belt but i have alot of skills in grabbling mods and striking ones, and you can test me too if u want ....
''CLAPS FOR TEH BEST APPLICATION EVER FOR THE BEST CLAN!!!

Sadly enough i only have 2 replays and i also hope you like my Lolz app xD

Unfortunately I am unable to accept this application. Please go back and read page 1 where it shows a basic outline (with example) in which players must use to apply for this clan.
whats the difference my app includes all the outlines u mentioned. its been 6 days for this app so pls i kinda ran out of patient, making another one would be fatul for me so pls let it slide.. u guys need active members.
We'd like quality members not a handful of them, if you're not willing to make another app for us then it shows you aren't loyal.