Toribash
hey can someone tell me D-gray man about
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
... why do we have a suggest anime thread if people are going to just post asking

I didn't see a suggestions thread, all I saw was the recommend thread and I have no idea what genre or anything the ones listed are, I was looking for something closer to what I wanted.
You watch anime and you read manga, it's at simple as that.

That being said, manga generally can fit more detail into it and is usually better then the anime if there is both an anime/manga for it.
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
i kinda bored with anime that i read , can someone give me an opinion, i love mystery,adventure,and action

Manga that i read now
-Naruto
-Detective Conan
-Fairy Tail
-Yakiate!! Japan

They're not really like the manga you're reading, but they're still pretty good.
Big O
Monster
Outlaw Star
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I would also appreciate it if someone could suggest me an anime to watch.

I'm looking for something that has decent drama/romance, atleast a bit of action but is not needed, slice of life is fine and usually preferred over action.

Latest ones that kind of fit this description that I liked and stick out are spice and wolf, clannad, kore wa zombie, infinite stratos and a lot of the ongoing ones for this season such as ano hana, ao no exorcist, hidan no aria, the money of soul and possibility control.

Hell, it's a bit weird to say but I even enjoy ones like yosuga no sora and kissxsis, anything that will keep me entertained for a bit of time, I'm open to pretty much anything along those lines.

You'll be a bit easier because I was on a romance binge a few weeks ago.
His and Her Circumstances
Love Hina
Nodame Cantabile
Honey and Clover
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
hey can someone tell me D-gray man about

"Akuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millenium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain "Innocence", a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Order as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl's attempts to annihilate the human race." ~Manga Traders

Yeah, if you like Action-Adventure-Comedy-Drama, I'd recommend checking it out. :p
In my opinion after a few volumes it went a bit what-the-fuck, which is why I dropped it... Though there's a lot of people who like it, so I don't think everyone's like me.
not to mention the anime will often finish before the manga and have different stories near the end

like with Soul Eater and Gurren Lagann
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor