Toribash
Made a new spray for CS:S
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Oh boy, that makes me want to play CS again
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I like the gameplay better. The fanbase is much more mature. And children are not allowed to talk on the mics (in most lobbies).
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
You shouldn't play go, CS:S it's way better.

As for why; it's more competitive. You will get shit on for a long time, and given that you like Toribash I'm sure you'll love the challenge it presents. You are awarded kills for skill, not luck.
Last edited by Spartan094; May 21, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I've never been too competitive with CS just because some peeps are just rediculous. It makes me sad.

For the most part I do just prefer the improvements of GO over the logistics of CS:S. Although I vote Insurgency for best competitive shooter
Being as I wasnt paying attention I thought Ele said CS:S I too prefer it to GO.
Hey you forgot to put me in there! Im the dumpster you two are leaning on.