Toribash
Oh, I don't read the Manga if I enjoy the Anime, to me Manga is more detailed and then watching the anime is just seeing everything you already know :S
Does anyone know where to find a free download of the Angel Beats OST? Rar if possible, no torrents.

Also, what is the song played where the main character's life is revealed?
League of Legends NA: Locus
I'm pretty sure the theme being played is Otanashi's theme

Or it was memory.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 5, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Even worser where all the characters just look up into the sky as the credits play?

*Protagonist leaves and can't return*

"OH, IT TURNS OUT THAT THERE ARE A FEW REALLY SPECIFIC THINGS YOU CAN DO, AND IT MEANS YOU CAN COME BACK. WHAT A COINCIDENCE, HE DID THEM."

They pulled my ass so hard, I think my rectum also came out.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Even worser where all the characters just look up into the sky as the credits play?

Worser isn't a word.

In the case of Dog Days, I would wish the ending was where the characters look up into the sky as the credits play. There are so many coincidences to the point that it feels like a conspiracy. Then we remember how badly the plot sucked and realize that it's not a conspiracy; we realize that the ending just plain sucks.

Originally Posted by souldevilj
Damn that's a annoying and pretty common ending to quite a few animes I've watched

No. Not even close. Watch the second half of the last episode of Dog Days and you'll realize how much of a pole up the ass the ending is. Kyou-kun is correct.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]