Toribash
i thought to put that fromat too,but it's not correct bro:who,like erth,had more account,in truth have a real Qi a lot higher than his original/main account.
So it should be clear that is ok to buy an account with your real qi,but not higher
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
i thought to put that fromat too,but it's not correct bro:who,like erth,had more account,in truth have a real Qi a lot higher than his original/main account.
So it should be clear that is ok to buy an account with your real qi,but not higher

Or just use that high qi account as a bank instead of applying with it and making it your main ^^
No to God...He bought this acc

And he is not good enough
Last edited by Ferrock; May 15, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
[JollyR] [GATA]
I am in finals for these next two weeks so i will be less active ingame just thought you all would like to know.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Join app :)
Why not give it a shot .

State what mods you can play. Aikido Aikidobigdojo Twinswords, Tk Kickboxing Lenshu, and Ninjutsu. I can play all mods but they are just the ones I am good at.
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). I am 6th dan black belt in this account and in my link1020 account I am black belt in it. But I lost it in a duel with bate2008, but now ninjabent own's it. So 6000 + 1000= 7000 so I'm really a 7th dan black belt.

State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. I want to join this clan because it is a good clan and it is fun and it has great members that I would like to be clan mates with. It seems right for me since I am a cool guy not all that great, and I am fun. Also the members social skills seem to be very good talking with other people and having debate's. Thats another reason aswell.

State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. DaF Extreme Kila knotz, empire WOA Poison Fearless.
State why u left that clan. WOA had to much spam. Fearless died of being trolled to many times and being disliked. Poison died after mike227 got banned the co leader. Empire died for some reason I don't know for sure. Warriorsdevil, I don't know...It's death was very unknown. I left DaF because I had other personal things to do that DaF would not agree on. Kila was to inactive I tried to increase there activity but it didn't help. Knotz died I really don't know how...

State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts). Link1020, Badass9, Linkbank, Link8bank, WOAbank Fearlessbank, TheWOA and viperthron. Thats all I can think of.

State what happened to those accounts. They still exist, Link1020 was lost in a duel and I sold WOAbank after WOA died so I could get the money. NOTE: I asked the members first before taking the money they agreed it was ok. The rest was just for fun.

State if you have bought Qi. No
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account. Nope
State past infractions/bans. About 5 Infractions and 4bans.
State your timezone. -5
State your age. 13
Forum activity. On everyday. I would give myself a 9-2.

In game avtivity. Mostly a forum type guy now. My computer got a virus and I'm on my school laptop. I would give myself 3-9 In-game. I be on between 6:00 and 7:00.
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). Nope

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). I am about to start doing art again soon. So art.
Some replays. Ok I'm getting better at replay making.

And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know. I have a bad rep. I can act like a child at times. Want to make this community a better place and not a troll house. A pretty cool guy just don't like being trolled all the time, and need to control my how angry I get when someone always invites me somewere than forces me to go, Than keeps wanting to troll me >.>. That happend in IRC...Also I am a quick learner and wishes to improve with my skills in alot of stuff. Also good at rapping a little .

Thank you for taking the time to read my app.
~link8
Attached Files
100% Dead.rpl (115.7 KB, 4 views)
The Awake Hero Of Time.rpl (124.5 KB, 4 views)
hmga.rpl (134.4 KB, 4 views)
Class_ A May I hate_.rpl (85.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by link8; May 18, 2011 at 04:03 PM.