Toribash
Nice, a little grabby but efficient and necessary. Nice skeet at the end.
Attached Files
#Re- beast.rpl (76.4 KB, 28 views)
bring back wibbles
Nice 360° kick. The decap is very clean, and then your moves are stylish, but a bit stiff. Maybe you should work on realism : try to land on your feet after the decap.

-------

I'm a bit rusty....
That was sweet, I think you could have gotten to uke quicker though. I liked the fluid movements you used to get there though, especially the backflip.
Attached Files
#Re- Howler monkey.rpl (325.2 KB, 20 views)
bring back wibbles
Meh. I'm not that good at rating these kinds of replays... I'd say 7/10. The beginning was kinda cool, with the monkeyness going on, but the wall climb was just lame. Like... really lame. I didn't like what you did right after that, up until the jump, either. Then it was pretty awesome. Except for the end. If you managed to stay on the last platform, that'd be awesome.
Attached Files
Gum - Marcopener13.rpl (160.1 KB, 30 views)
Niice. It was really fluid, but also really destructive. I liked how smoothly you went from DM to DM.
~~
Ok, this replay sucks, but it's the first one I've made since I got back on tb.
Attached Files
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
It's pretty good. It was nice and fluid even though you probably could have gotten a boom or two in it. Also the pose was horrible.
7/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This one is supposed to be stiff, I was trying to go for a Chezda type kick but ,eh.
Attached Files
#Re- ballet decap.rpl (79.2 KB, 19 views)
bring back wibbles
Ye, that was pretty stiff but i enjoyed it anyway.
The opener wasn't really good but i really enjoyed the spins especially after the frame 170.
You could have done a 3dm boom imo, decent pose though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many months i've done a sambo gravity replay (i mean a high gravity one) for a competition.
The gravity is -50 and it was pretty hard to get the booms.
Enjoy.
Attached Files
#Pulse_-50.rpl (405.2 KB, 36 views)
Long gone
this is pretty friggin sexy. The opener looked great, and the rest of the replay flowed really well. However, the first punch looked almost awwardly slow to me, but the rest of the replay was excellent.
Attached Files
HV - Bolt.rpl (212.1 KB, 29 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
First hit was pretty lame, but the two booms followed each other smoothly and they were pretty damn awesome - 8/10.
Attached Files
Lights Out.rpl (191.7 KB, 17 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Uhh, Rick Astley.
Oh, yea the replay, nice manipulation, punch was good, but i hate the kick, because it was kind of invisible - 7/10
Attached Files
Ruki - Rust in piece.rpl (140.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Ruki; Jul 14, 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: I fail
[20:35] <Erth> :D