Toribash
Two tips:
1: Come back when you have all 6 requested replays.
2: Give at least 3 sentences on the two sections where they are required. It doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to break those long sentences in half with proper grammar, and be a bit more descriptive when you talk about "flipping them down."
Yeah. Kuku as much as we want new people to join our org, we still want applications that are good ! Like I said, take your time. Play aikido and save good replays so we can get a preview of how you play. We don't want rushed applications. I appreciate the hype to join TA but we want you to fullfill our requirements. Good luck !

Tips:
•Go into more detail about your playstyle
•Go look at our tiers and look at our demo replays and see if you can do any of the techniques listed there, if you can do that you've showed us TRUE understanding of Aikido (Never hurts to try new things)
•Find one of us in-game and play (ask for help about Aikido or casually talk to get to know us better !)
Last edited by iPrime; Nov 14, 2016 at 06:39 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Application into Team Aikido
Main Account Name: jeromejohn
Current Belt: Black Belt
Clan History:Beta
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3.5 (versatile)
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences):How I would describe my aikido play is:very unexpected. I tend to try shifting my center of gravity in order to throw my opponents off balance. I love to wrestle in matches and i think i grip a lot but that helps me with my balance control and kicking and throws. I tend to occasionally try suplexing but i usually play it safe because the longer i stay safe, the more opportunities my opponent has to commit mistakes.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences):I want to join team Aikido because 'kido gamemodes are my favourites in toribash. I also want to extend my community and get to know more players who share my interest. Plus, I think i can play aikido well. I just hope this new community will accept my request to join and hone my aikido skills with pros.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
lmao decap af.rpl (54.6 KB, 9 views)
that save.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
sweepkick.rpl (27.5 KB, 9 views)
yeeeaaaahhhhhh.rpl (529.7 KB, 8 views)
suc a match.rpl (68.3 KB, 8 views)
beat a pro like a baus.rpl (43.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by jeromejohn; Dec 17, 2016 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to include replays
[!] jeromejohn- You are being reviewed by the council.
In the meantime, we need you to look for some council members/leaders ingame and play some matches with them.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
[!] jeromejohn- You are being reviewed by the council.
In the meantime, we need you to look for some council members/leaders ingame and play some matches with them.

I've played against monkeyishi
think of it like getting a job. you send your resume in then you get interviewed. the more interviews you do and do well in the better your chances. its a vote to see who gets in.
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
think of it like getting a job. you send your resume in then you get interviewed. the more interviews you do and do well in the better your chances. its a vote to see who gets in.

should i send in more replays?