Toribash
what is smegma?

Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
I said mocro eats smegma... Megacash is just another guy pretending to be a girl on the internet so he can get special treatment.

And that is incorrect, i didn't reveal i was a girl just so i wouldn't receive said "special treatment" and so that people would enjoy socializing with me for who i am and not because of my sex
Last edited by Leaf; Oct 3, 2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hello mega. I don't care what is your sex... I will just treat you like Megacash I know. I can't believe you're a girl lol. I mean...no mega is a boy. lol but whatever. You're still the same megacash.
-----
And Don, I never met any girl on the internet that is treated specially because she is a girl...lol. really never saw something like this...What is the special treatment that girls get ?
Last edited by rainboweye; Oct 3, 2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Hello mega. I don't care what is your sex... I will just treat you like Megacash I know. I can't believe you're a girl lol. I mean...no mega is a boy. lol but whatever. You're still the same megacash.
-----
And Don, I never met any girl on the internet that is treated specially because she is a girl...lol. really never saw something like this...What is the special treatment that girls get ?

Well do some research on these forums about elidged girls. You'll see haha

and hello rainbow

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
all the jokes about Mega's tiny penis were for naught ;(

also rainboweye, there was some dude that pretended to be a girl on my minecraft server... I was inactive at the time but she went up the ranks really freaking fast... until my fucking awesome skills busted HIM, and he was demoted
FIRED UP
LOL. Don't you see girls in your life ? why do they get that treatment on the internet ? wait do they get it also in real life ? Well here they don't get any special treatment anywhere.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
LOL. Don't you see girls in your life ? why do they get that treatment on the internet ? wait do they get it also in real life ? Well here they don't get any special treatment anywhere.

Hormones

I once was on the IRC on a server of a forum I joined. A guy qweried me and started talking about his very hairy body......oh lol I don't know why. Lol who told him I am interested ? oh gosh. Things like that happens so much on that IRC server. Govteens is the name of the forum.