Toribash
/jo frndwar

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Good games ♪BBKing5, that was a very good war. I think

so, lets talk about hobbies, what you guys like to do in your free time other that playing toribash
I mean, when is your better sport that you like to practice?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
yo.. i dont do sports.. but I play the guitar.. have a band and do gigs.. And I spend a lot of time with my family.. (of course)
'cause I have a 100% job I have no time for anything else. Lucky as I am, I can play TB in my office ;) otherwise it wouldnt be possible to manage a clan.
Whats about you?
I actually like playing basketball but i like watching football.
Otherwise i like to play with a friend in his ps4. It is pretty cool and makes time go faster.
I hate studying. I rarely study well for my exams but i always get a great gread at my exams.
And now, i started hating summer vacation because school gives me 3 story's to read then i have to answer the story's questions. One french story, one arabic and one English. Plus a math book that i have to soldve. ( i can speak orrectly 3 languages: arabic french then English and i jave just 13 years old)

LegGang
Originally Posted by Time4Teddy View Post
Anyone do GFX/Textures?

I can try and make one for you tomorrow.

1120 post on page 112!
And in Sweden we don't call 911 we call 112! :P
Last edited by SkilleXGaming; Jul 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM.