Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

awwwwwww crud
i sent all my items to SporeCc for her Bday... (could be Chris or Maeve i dunno)
well happy birthday
thanks for welcoming me well, ima be active from now on.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
Wow, i was on omegle and i compltely convince someone i was a 20 year old guy attending University of Washington
haha then i E mail raped her
thossq@gmail.com
(SPAM HER but dont tell her who gave you the email heheh MWEHEHEHEHEH HAHAH MWAHAHAHA)

EXTREME!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
1) I'm 15
2) i've breakd my nosebone against my keyboard
3) i ski, jump trampoline and im inlining
4) i have never got an A
5) when im sneezing i dont rly sneeze i just scream WAAAAH! by some random reason.
One girl believed I was some 'Joey' who lived two houses next to her & asked me not to tell this to her father.The convesation was explicit to display here but was fun.

I just started with some random college slangs & she just splattered the name after some more time I said I was that person & she kinda freaked out.
KONY 2012
i edited one of my madmans, last dismemberment is UGLY!
Attached Files
0snorlaxen edited madman.rpl (140.6 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
It is the same for me.
I get called a computer nerd because I play computer so much. but I never study, and am failing most of my classes.

same here, but i say all the answers/info on my mp3, then i have a bluetooth headset and a hat so the teachers never discover me xd
RDC = one of my best friends on TB.

Metrox, i talk bout refreshers all the time but u didnt make a thread for me? :O

well, RDC isnt very serious when he's going berserk with spam posts, but as u see in a few posts above he CAN be serious :O
i can prolly tech some stuff in kickbox... maybe taekwondo