Ranking

just an averange farming 20 min

this jax gave me cancer (best nick ever also)
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post

just an averange farming 20 min

this jax gave me cancer (best nick ever also)

Enemy jungle Vi left her team in started game. Less gank. That why you got free farm land.

ChuckNinja: In real life, Godzilla playing League of Legends.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I got in a conversation with a bunch of people and we somehow reached a point where we were discussing if we had to name our children after League characters, what would we name them?

I pray that one of them doesn't have children so that he can't name his daughter Gragas.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
you went to far xD

any tips for Nasus?

This guide basically makes it impossible to lose top lane

I love J4

Last edited by j4nd0; May 19, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I got in a conversation with a bunch of people and we somehow reached a point where we were discussing if we had to name our children after League characters, what would we name them?

I pray that one of them doesn't have children so that he can't name his daughter Gragas.

league of draaaaaaaaaaaaaaven
there was a story on reddit a few months ago where some people really gave their kid the name "draven" (not only, it was a longer name) but it was funny tbh
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Previously I had graphic card Asus EN7950GT, but after few years of using it gave up and finally died - right now I have bought GeForce GT210 and it should be better, right? It's way younger card than the last one and uhh..just wanted to make sure. :P

I could run LoL pretty smooth on medium-high settings on previous card on 1650x1080.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Previously I had graphic card Asus EN7950GT, but after few years of using it gave up and finally died - right now I have bought GeForce GT210 and it should be better, right? It's way younger card than the last one and uhh..just wanted to make sure. :P

I could run LoL pretty smooth on medium-high settings on previous card on 1650x1080.

I'm running LoL on a $100 laptop with a built in graphics card. I get 30-60 frames on the lowest settings with default resolution. You will be fine with basically anything to run this game.

Heck, Numbers was using an etch-a-sketch for the longest time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm running LoL on a $100 laptop with a built in graphics card. I get 30-60 frames on the lowest settings with default resolution. You will be fine with basically anything to run this game.

Heck, Numbers was using an etch-a-sketch for the longest time.

on integrated card I am getting 18 fps with minions and down to 8 fps at teamfight. thats in SR. on aram its 5 fps lower lol.