Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Also if you use Firefox

Just add the Chatzilla Plug-in No need to download any clients

There's somethign about your avatar that relates to you...
[Sarcasm]I can't quite put my finger on it[/Sarcasm]
Wow, i was on omegle and i compltely convince someone i was a 20 year old guy attending University of Washington
haha then i E mail raped her
thossq@gmail.com
(SPAM HER but dont tell her who gave you the email heheh MWEHEHEHEHEH HAHAH MWAHAHAHA)
:/
no comment.
To all who believe I have bad grammer thats just great, I dont care what other people think or see in me.
Yes i may not use commas, Fullstops etc but its just me. Yes i may seem immature but thats who i am, Its the
way i am and maybe when i get a lil older it may change. Dude Metrox u were cool u didnt need to explode to all
of us, u could of easily spoken with me. I am trully dissapointed in how u see me metro and Fezch, and to all
people who have supported me thank you.

If u feel that i should be dropped, Demoted or what not Make a poll.This is not a situation i want to be in.

Im a Full blood filipino but i live in Australia just to clear some things up.

~RDC
P.S - MetroX why dont u grow up a lil yeah, U hassle me over Grammer and u hardly know me. Im sorry i may not be Perfect but thats my fault i choose not to finish off my sentences etc.
But still this is only on the internet, At school i get top grades in English class, but its my choice not to be perfect on the internet.
"to me the internet is a place where i can just chill out and talk with some cool people, The internet to me is a great escape from my life"
Just see my point of view for once and understand nobody is perfect.
Last edited by RDC; Jul 6, 2009 at 07:42 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
i could use some work in wushu,imo im really crappy and need a few moves.
I mostly use Hold all moves because thats all i can really put together, Besides that
i cant really teach.

JaCk Is BaCk
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
:/

Im a Full blood filipino but i live in Australia just to clear some things up.

Yay for filipinos
Idk ay.
Sometime this year hopefully.
and YAY! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ganks, are you suggesting that AKP is a computer nerd?
Thats not very nice.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD