Toribash
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8;6536897[B
]Doesn't count. Anybody can gank other lanes if they wanted to, and 1v1s don't mean shit because First Blood is GG.[/B]

Also if you win lane without jungle help then you probably outplayed your opponent at lower levels (Got ahead so you won lane) and warded correctly to prevent the enemy teams jungler from ganking you.
(this actually helps your team because your jungler is probably ganking other lanes)

Uh you know if you outplay your opponents you're kinda the better player
Shen.

Global presence, better at all points of the game, split pushes out the ass.

Mundo isn't even close by a long shot imo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I ****ing hate it, when I get put with people that absolutely cannot play.

img

Nashor's Tooth on Ashe. That build give me cancer.

Edit: Nvm, He was 5lvl. You're unlucky with low level team, souldevilj.
Last edited by Chris; May 18, 2013 at 05:10 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hey. AP ashe is a respectable build if you go nashor's liandry's lich. W procs liandry's with like a 3 sec cd and 1:1 ratio on ult huehuehuehue.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The maximum damage you'll ever get from AP onto your ultimate if you build ashe AP is ~600, and that's meaningless when the cooldown is so long. If you wanna build her AP you might aswell just play Lux.
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
The maximum damage you'll ever get from AP onto your ultimate if you build ashe AP is ~600, and that's meaningless when the cooldown is so long. If you wanna build her AP you might aswell just play Lux.

> says 600

> hit over 800 with an ap ashe ult in S2, gg world.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Wow, jungle nunu is def. really strong right now.

Also guys why isn't played in every second game she's awesome, she's like the pre season olaf.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Wow, jungle nunu is def. really strong right now.

Also guys why isn't played in every second game she's awesome, she's like the pre season olaf.

isn't was removed from the game due to confusion.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC