Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, I noticed you are spamming a little too much and I would like to remind you that it is against the rules to have Wibbles thread, I suggest you to turn this into a off-topic discussion thread. Don't feel so special, I'm checking on every clan today, if you need an example of what I mean here are a few examples:

Originally Posted by thesteele View Post
LOLOL

Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
thanks tric :]

Originally Posted by Concon19

Lol

And many more, note that I am not pointing the finger on anyone else by quoting the posts listed above. Have a nice day, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Alan; Dec 21, 2011 at 01:06 AM.
good point you have there con,but one thing
all i see from this board the one that active is 3(exclude the leader and co-leader)
me,you,and globbie
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Thats why we need something to do, soon we will get bored by ourselves and nothing to do, so we need to prevent it from happening. Il do it my self with a few people helping me, but i will need permission by the leader.
Upcoming Event (not yet discussed if it runs by Aeon or just by me)
Event base on this moves

So stay tuned. It will be a hard but a funny one

Beside that I know that many members are inactive and I try to catch them. With the beginning of the new year I will warn complete inactive guys a last time before I do a heavy cleanup. I'm happy that you guys are active. Thumbs up!
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Wow nice dude, i think Aeon should run it, it sounds like it will grab a lot of attention. Indeed one hell of a challenge.
Originally Posted by Globe View Post
its about a family who do really stupid shit with out even meaning to .

so something like jackass or what?
HOOOOOOOOT♥