Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Nami is not better than sona.

uuh, in a lane where the adc has enough damage (draven) she is
Today i tested all mundo's power.
12/6/27 in ranked.
Btw did almost most dmg at all and to champions. Ez was first about dmg. I was full tank.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Today i tested all mundo's power.
12/6/27 in ranked.
Btw did almost most dmg at all and to champions. Ez was first about dmg. I was full tank.

That doesnt makes sense since youre damage doesnt scale of your health (except e, but thats missing hp)

Edit: Maybe I understood it wrong, do you mean end game graph?
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
That doesnt makes sense since youre damage doesnt scale of your health (except e, but thats missing hp)

Edit: Maybe I understood it wrong, do you mean end game graph?

Yes, i always look at graph after the end.
Mundo is op. Everyone is op when fed, tho.
I had about 5k hp 200armor and 150mr and still did dmg. I had 40% cd so i could cast E all the time. I had so much restore so i could not end my W.
My Q helped me with high hp guys in their team but still did more dmg from my W and auto attacks.
Last edited by Hug; May 17, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
i play nami.

Liar. I'm the only nami player in the world. I know this for a fact.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Nami is not better than sona.

Why not?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Liar. I'm the only nami player in the world. I know this for a fact.

I play Nami.

In fact, just yesterday I got in a massive argument with 5 people about how Nami didn't need the buffs and was already ridiculously strong. Sure she has high cd, but they are understandably high considering she provides a speed buff, an aa steroid, a heal and nuke, and an aoe cc nuke, and a large aoe cc nuke, which means she should function insanely well in lane as a support, and transition insanely well into team fights. I then promptly reminded them of the time I carried their bitch asses cause of a well-placed q into r that caught their top, adc, and mid for a good 3 seconds and let us push to nexus because of the overwhelming rape that ensued.

Bitches still didn't listen <.< need to reeducate them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games