9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Give to the clan shop
Last edited by 52x32x52x1; Dec 15, 2009 at 02:11 AM.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
I haven't seen something fluent and good enough yet. Also more examples attached and examples in first post as well now.
Attached Files
knee ownage.rpl (19.5 KB, 5 views)
uke ded.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Festus; Dec 15, 2009 at 02:12 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
That's it!
Ha I scared ya huh but anyway back on topic xx52xx KICK ME FROM THE FUCKING IRC FOR NO REASON I WANT HIM NOT OPPED OR RANK DOWN! or payback.
Guys the money in the bank was mine Ill pm Uric the bank records also i left about 4k people have donated i am not a theif so just dont worry.... People will get there Tc back
... Arrgh! Me want Booty.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
[Piratez] The noob proof guide to Chatzilla
Ok guys now we have an irc up and running it would be good for you guys to use chatzilla.

Requirements:
Mozzila Firefox
Internet
At least half a brain

Step 1:
Download and install Chatzilla from here: (its 100% free so don't worry)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16
(Note: you must install it using Mozilla Firefox so Dont browse to it in internet explorer etc.)

Step 2:
After you have installed it restart firefox.

Now go to tools and click on chatzilla.
(If you cant find tools here's a screenshot and yes my mozzila is black but stfu.)

Step 3:
After you click on that it should open somewhat like this:

Dont worry that you dont have the chat servers open we are doing this part now.

Step 4:
Type "/attach Irc.toribash.com" Without the quotes into the typing area this should then open a tab above the writing box called irc.toribash.com. Now go to the top of ChatZilla and click irc then click start this network at startup. See picture below for reference.

Now go back to the type box an type "/join #Piratez" without the quotes. Then go to the top irc thing and click Irc but this time click open this channel at start up. See picture below for reference.

Now thats it. To test if you have done it right close Mozzila Firefox and Chatzilla. Open it up again and if you automatically connect to the Piratez chat it works!

Feel free to ask questions

other cool and helpful things:
"I cant tell what rank I am its just coloured circles how do i get it like yours?"
To do this go to Chatzilla at the top then preferences. See picture below for location of this.

Now click Global settings then appearance. Now scroll down to the bottom and make sure the box that says "show user mode symbols" is ticked. Click apply then close the prefferences This should change the circles to @ ~ etc. Reference below.

"How do i change my nick and perform things like *spaceLlama hits himself"

To Change your nick you click on the button which says yourname in my case as seen above i would click that box to the left of the place you type and then type my nick in the box that appears. Reference below.

To do an emote thing you type /.me hits himself, Type it without the dot after the / (I had to put a . as its a forum command as well) (This will appear as "SpaceLlama hits himself"

"How do I change the theme so its dark and cool like yours?"
To do this just click view---> Colour scheme--> Dark Motif
To change it back just click Light Motif. See reference below:

Well that's all for now if you have any other questions just post here and ill help you out.

Thanks

SpaceLlama

P.s excuse my shit grammer etc but i cbf going through to change it XD
Last edited by Festus; Dec 15, 2009 at 03:03 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Belt and qi: Black 1721

GMT: 6

Your Strongest Mod: Kickbox

Self Description: Im an all around player helpful and very kind to some other players

Past Clans: KOIC they weren't A real clan

Are you active on forums? Yes I post almost everyday