Toribash
Originally Posted by kball View Post
DO any of you have tips for kennan?

rush zhonya, use ult, flash in, cast zhonya = gg.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

In lane start W and use your empowered autos on the enemy champion as often as you can, followed by w.
I R IRONMAN

Try AD kennen, max W

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Patch 3.7 incoming, patch notes going to be posted soon. No Aatrox yet...I expect him late may/early june.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

Probably one of the most frustrating games in my whole time playing this game. Don't get why people doubt the way I play or feel the need to tell me how to play. I can see if they're suggesting something like, "You might want to defend base, or else they'll take it". But no, it was like, "WTF WHY ARE YOU PUSHING TOP TRUNDLE. GET OVER AND DEF".

Some people don't understand that you just don't appear there instantly and are able to defend it from being taken. If takes however long to recall + actually walking down there.
What's the use in recalling when it's going to be taken anyways half-way through the recall? When I play this game I play(think) a bit different than most people, especially when playing top lane, as that game was. My play style is to push everything all day, everyday.

w/e enough ranting, decided to finally mute them around ~40 and played how I wanted to play without distractions, then got their inhib while they have a stand-off for our inhib mid. Enemy decides to do baron and I pretty much go in 1v5 and shove them off. We win the game.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Probably one of the most frustrating games in my whole time playing this game. Don't get why people doubt the way I play or feel the need to tell me how to play. I can see if they're suggesting something like, "You might want to defend base, or else they'll take it". But no, it was like, "WTF WHY ARE YOU PUSHING TOP TRUNDLE. GET OVER AND DEF".

Some people don't understand that you just don't appear there instantly and are able to defend it from being taken. If takes however long to recall + actually walking down there.
What's the use in recalling when it's going to be taken anyways half-way through the recall? When I play this game I play(think) a bit different than most people, especially when playing top lane, as that game was. My play style is to push everything all day, everyday.

w/e enough ranting, decided to finally mute them around ~40 and played how I wanted to play without distractions, then got their inhib while they have a stand-off for our inhib mid. Enemy decides to do baron and I pretty much go in 1v5 and shove them off. We win the game.

Well if your team can hold and they have any benefits of split pushing it is fine. Otherwise it's your fault that you didn't arrive at time when they were pushing too deep. If you have wards on the map or lane wards you should see them grouping up and instantly recall. Or if you have no vision then try to predict it and play safe. I've seen people throw games like that a lot. Lost my ranked game when I pinged like 10 times to fall back from dragon and recall. They decided to take the dragon while enemies just walked in and took nexus. I was so angry at that time. I was the only one defending and no one responded.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Well if your team can hold and they have any benefits of split pushing it is fine. Otherwise it's your fault that you didn't arrive at time when they were pushing too deep. If you have wards on the map or lane wards you should see them grouping up and instantly recall. Or if you have no vision then try to predict it and play safe. I've seen people throw games like that a lot. Lost my ranked game when I pinged like 10 times to fall back from dragon and recall. They decided to take the dragon while enemies just walked in and took nexus. I was so angry at that time. I was the only one defending and no one responded.

obviously, when nexus is at stake. But if it's inhib... I'll gladly trade inhib or inhib.

That's all i want my team to do, hold of and have 1-2 min stand off. Then meanwhile while they are stalling (and they obviously don't need me to stall) I'm taking objectives by myself. It's just really simple

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Patch 3.7. A lot of relevant champions were hit with nerfs or changes.

Nami was buffed for no real reason, she was already a better sona. Fortunately I'm the only person in the world who plays nami and therefore I alone will reap the benefits. Aww yiss.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Nami was buffed for no real reason, she was already a better sona. Fortunately I'm the only person in the world who plays nami and therefore I alone will reap the benefits. Aww yiss.

i play nami.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox