Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This isn't a school bro! It is where we show case our successful trolls on the omegle sight, it has nothing to do with teaching, i just named it troll school for something different.
Exactly.
He isn't really teaching us anything, just wants to see how good we all are at trolling.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
1. I am 14
2. I live in Australia
3. I liek playing guitar
4.I like Rugby,basketball
5. i like stuff
edited for the sake of meh
Last edited by RDC; Jul 5, 2009 at 04:55 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
1. Go HERE
2. Choose a NICKNAME.
3. Connect.
You will get something along these lines:
<irc.toribash.com>: *** Looking up your hostname...
<irc.toribash.com>: *** Found your hostname
- 8/10/2008 15:34
- Welcome to the Toribash IRC Network!
+++ Fezch set to mode +iwx
http://www.toribash.com/toribash_paperfoldable.pdf || fox is hosting
Topic set by Hamster on Sun Jul 05 2009 08:34:44 GMT+1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

4. Go to the little type box down the bottom and type: /join #1336
A tab will pop up at the top, saying "#1336"
If you are the only one there, you will get op. (a little star beside your name)
You can then op people by /set mode +o name. (no fullstop and "name" is replaced by their nickname)

That is about it really...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
RDC, wtf?
That whole thing was just disgusting, I didn't laugh at any of it.
And why did you post two?