Ranking
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
He meant a certain game where I failed miserably as lee in aram :P I usually poke with both Qs and W back to minions/allies. But that game was just too horrible that every time I Q ryze had to appear from a bush after coming back from dying or a flash and root me in place =(
That was such a dark day.

..EJM's Lee Sin mechanics are too stronk.

Qs to minion, tries to flashs away, dies anyways.

At least me and Pulla had so much fun laughing at him, that the loss didn't even matter that much. :P
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Lee sin is a ranged melee tanky dps assasin mage tank support jungler champ what you expect

do mages not usually ap dmg? Oo
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
..EJM's Lee Sin mechanics are too stronk.

Qs to minion, tries to flashs away, dies anyways.

At least me and Pulla had so much fun laughing at him, that the loss didn't even matter that much. :P

Hey hey hey... it wasn't to minions. Just that... one time, then the flash, then... yeah. It wasn't my best day ok? =(
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Hey hey hey... it wasn't to minions. Just that... one time, then the flash, then... yeah. It wasn't my best day ok? =(

Do you ever have good days? ;)

It's not like me or Pulla would really care about wins, and even less so in ARAMs, but it's always fun to laugh at you/Chuck.

<3
Oh like your days are better :< Don't make me go back to the time you failed a smite after yelling at me for failing a smite!

Reported for negative attitude!!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Do you ever have good days? ;)

It's not like me or Pulla would really care about wins, and even less so in ARAMs, but it's always fun to laugh at you/Chuck.

<3

You're just mad because you got carried by me in ranked with that accidental trist
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
You're just mad because you got carried by me in ranked with that accidental trist

prepare your anus, I'm coming to euw, chuck

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم