Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Glowing hot - from gimp, lol you should delete the first layer(the black - to make background transparent), then merge the 2 remaining layers and then colourize it to the colour you want and place it on a picture or leave it transparent But its cool that you made something
thanks for the advise ConCon. i shall make a new one and put it over the Aeon Logo.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
[Aeon]Ideas and thoughts

This thread is to disuss what new things the clan can implement and how to raise activity in general, here we can share thoughts and opinions on more we can provide to the community and what we can offer as a family.

Please do not go off topic or be unrealistic.

Let us go further and beyond.
Lol, jelly let him celebrate like we all did a few years ago when we were 2nd dan, haha lol just joking.
Well to start this thread off. I think we should hold a recruiting server in-game. This could be a way to get new active members.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Well thats a quick idea, but i suppose its effective, but dont you already make an Aeon server each time you're ingame?
Yea i make a server all the time. But i have never asked anyone if they want to join. So it could work.

Edit.Im just going to try one out now for a little while see how it goes.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Nice art there Tricerafi
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |