Toribash
I don't know sir i have never played.....come to think of it I don't play any sports. not to mention i live in Chicago so the likelihood of me finding other people to play cricket with is slim.
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
I don't know sir i have never played.....come to think of it I don't play any sports. not to mention i live in Chicago so the likelihood of me finding other people to play cricket with is slim.

... Don't play cricket. It's the gayest sport to ever plague the world.

You live in Chicago, you should stalk Doug Walker for a living.
(FYI: Doug Walker = www.thatguywiththeglasses.com)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
You know what would be awesome? If we lived in a world that was the future, only that we used steam instead of oil and such. You know, steampunk robots and such.

Edit: I just relised that you could click on the ads to skip them on NC's site.
Last edited by Dashterror; Nov 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
The reason it hasn't disappeared, Shook, is because it is by far the best, most expanded and tactical card game ever created. Also the first TCG. Also Wizards of the Coast, so how could it fail? (If someone mentions Hekatomb right now: I'll kill you)

So yes. Magic the Gathering is still around, and will continue to be number one for MANY more years. I hate that I don't play it

Hekatomb.

I have no idea what it is but I want to be killed ;)

:3
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Do you even know what it is? xD
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Do you even know what it is? xD

Whyyyy doesn't anyone highlight posts or see it when they freaking quote it!

;)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Because I'm Swedish.
Last edited by MysticMog; Nov 17, 2009 at 08:20 PM.