Toribash
Personality- I am an 11 year old kid that is cool like Stewie Griffin, end of story.

This made me hate you more than I did before. So, there's that.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'd give you a chance B45 but the guys would hate me, more than they do right now. ;)

anyway for the lulz I say yes.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I'd give you a chance B45 but the guys would hate me, more than they do right now. ;)

anyway for the lulz I say yes.

I guess you dont know who B45 is.

You should tell him to fuck off like the rest of us.
I know he's Bashata, and a few other alts, but it seems his troll level and decreased significantly. But feel free to do whatever.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I know he's Bashata, and a few other alts, but it seems his troll level and decreased significantly. But feel free to do whatever.

He's too stupid to be a troll.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
He's too stupid to be a troll.

yeah , i think so
Oh no the police is Magic
Put on your cuddleface :3 .... ಠೆ_ಠೆ
Well I'm guessing he's not in then.