Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I would suggest colloquy for smart phone users.

How about Samsung?
Btw is a smart phone a cellphone? :3
Master of the arcane arts
*Burp* Yus to dime, neutral for everybody else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Played quick aikido and found a couple good replays.
Attached Files
#Aikido1.rpl (59.9 KB, 5 views)
#Aikido5.rpl (43.7 KB, 4 views)
#Aikido4.rpl (55.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
I'm very good aikido and abd player. My name is famous at Rubash. I'm 16, even active on toribash and forum. Also, i listen rap and hip-hop. I'l also have many account's, but it's my main. My belt is about 5-6 dan. . Now i have account S1ade, it's 3'rd dan. My abd rank is 121.
I'm glad to join ur clan, cuz it's famous. In Russia too)

Originally Posted by niceflames View Post
Hello, I'm Niceflames, as you know. I am on toribash mostly every day so you don't need to worry about inactivity with me. I'd say I'm good at aikido and excellent at aikidobigdojo. Aikido is probably my favorite mod, so I thought I would join this organization.
-----
I don't have many aikido replays because they were all saved in my toribash 4.2 folder.

In my mind I automatically reject applications that show little to no effort at all. In future could you look at previous applications and see the difference between a yes and a no? We're an Official organization. We may not be the most active at the moment but don't think we're willing to accept anyone whether their application is good or bad.

No to both, unless either one of you can give me a decent enough reason for a yes.