Ranking
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I'm sorry for not posting. I have school, homework, and i'm sick

wow! Same week you are having.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Im having bad times, my new computer is built and runs but cant get past the bios setup. And the one im using right now is shitting the bed (Hard drive is failing). I might not be able to post if this one dosent hold up anyways im going to ask my teacher tomorrow about it i dont know i asked my friend about it but wasnt able to help. Anyways ill try to post on the status of my new computer and the death of my old one >.>.
Wombo Combooooooo
Originally Posted by kimokono View Post
sorry for not posting, about the pants It was a true story, and It's also Gmt + 2 cuz I live in egypt, hey mercy wanna meet me and see my pants lol xD

Realy r u egyption ?and where u live?

Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
thats understandable.

no it's right I also have school 8 hrs

Originally Posted by kimokono View Post
just wondering mercykiller why is your country code (GB) not (EG) do u travel abroad?

I dunno what u mean?
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I'm sorry for not posting. I have school, homework, and i'm sick

Np but 1 post won't make u cant Breath xD
-----
Bye goin to school I will be 8 hr inactive bye
Last edited by mercykiller; Nov 7, 2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Is always GOLD
So thats two or three people that have excuses for not being active. What is everyone elses reasons for not posting?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Again 4 hrs not active any another reasons??

I just woke up it's 6:25 in the morning over here. I have to get ready for school.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Lol dizzy, i got a half day and I'm home. It's 12:00 now, gonna get a haircut, after that i'll go judo tourney or something
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
@mercykiller I live in Cairo, masr el gdeeda what about you?
@dizzy here is my excuse : XxEXAMSxX I usually get the second rank in exams and my dream is to get first so forgive me If I am inactive
Speak the truth......But leave immediately after