Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Zayex you can't just do this invite out of the blue. Issac you will be given trial status until everyone votes on you so please post an application.

That was my application. I had it in mind that nothing more would need to be said after I made it known I dress as a panda. If you insist though, I'll write something longer;

Zayex invited me to this clan, after long ago I was in the old clan or something with him. He knew this in inviting me, but first off, I'm inactive in-forum and in-game. I'll be active in irc, however. I might be active in the forum though actually, don't know at this point.

With that out of the way, about me, I'm 17. I like things. I'm an oldschooler. Things I like are the internet and anime. Occasionally I'll like other things for a while. I'm not really good at describing myself.

etc.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
That was my application. I had it in mind that nothing more would need to be said after I made it known I dress as a panda. If you insist though, I'll write something longer;

Zayex invited me to this clan, after long ago I was in the old clan or something with him. He knew this in inviting me, but first off, I'm inactive in-forum and in-game. I'll be active in irc, however. I might be active in the forum though actually, don't know at this point.

With that out of the way, about me, I'm 17. I like things. I'm an oldschooler. Things I like are the internet and anime. Occasionally I'll like other things for a while. I'm not really good at describing myself.

etc.

In that case no, that really wasn't much of an application and you already pointed out that you might not even be active, as if you didn't even care if you got in or not. My vote isn't an instant no though if you get two more yes's you're in I believe.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
ohai mayo, werent you in this guild before? what happened?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
In that case no, that really wasn't much of an application and you already pointed out that you might not even be active, as if you didn't even care if you got in or not. My vote isn't an instant no though if you get two more yes's you're in I believe.

I just think it's only fair he get an automatic trial just for being close-knit with us in [Fantasy]. If you don't think so, your authority is greater than mine, and you have final say, oh wise and powerful mage.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Not that at all, it's not that black and white I try to be fair. I know some of you know him for a fact, otherwise he wouldn't had grounds to gain entry without much of an uproar I don't mind him being here at all but there's just procedures to be followed and as you all now I'm a by the book type of stiff. I just don't want the green belts to think they can slide into the clan in such a manner.

Also wasn't yomayogg in the clan before, or was that someone with a very similar name?.
Yomayogg was in the clan.
Yoyomagg wasn't.

They have similar names, but are different people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yoyomagg you've been accepted. Please post regularly so far our record with recruiting is sickeningly bad. So as such you along with best and issac will be criticized more please don't disappoint, welcome.
Originally Posted by Yoyomagg View Post
Ok thank you for accepting me

Do not disappoint me, or bad things will happen.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
^what this kid said!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!