Toribash
Ok, got it.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
He made most of those clans and when he had the clan bank built up he dumped the clans and stole the Tc. thats why i wasbeing a "Dick"
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Yay because im applying again.

Name: Gustavo is my real name, Reaper277 ingame/forum name.
Playercard:

GMT: -3 São paulo, Brazil.
Past clans: VorteX.
Why i want to join: Why i wouldn't? I just love this clan, even tough im not part of it. That's why I am applying again, this clan is just great. One thing that i like in Colon 3 its how it looks like wibbles, a *cough*"controled"*cough* wibbles. I have mid-level skills both MultiPlayer and SinglePlayer. My favorite mod in the game is Taekkyon, when not playing Tk, i prefer Wushu or Judo. Im most active in forums and IRC, because im not only Web designer, as a fucking Civil engineer im busy as hell and i can't play too much.
About me: I'm friendly, /example i try to keep you happy even if you have aids and cancer /example. Free time is the most important thing to me, while working i can't wait for coffee break and the end of the day. In the weekends i like to post in the forums or hang out with friends. I date, i like beer and soda but never mixed both. I also like to sleep, like, a lot. I really hate to drive, it is boring as hell. I guess this is all, nothing else to tell you guys.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Reaper277; Mar 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM.
I love this app, i say yes
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
Belt: 4Th dan

Bans/Infractions: I have gotten bans and infractions for being a dick. But I haven't got a ban or an infraction in more than a month. Trying to follow the rules more.

Did someone invite you?: Well broskii wanted me to apply to I did.

Why should we accept you?: Because I can be loyal to the clan and be very active, and I have just won a tourney I have 7k I can get you tc when ever you need it Be a good member to the clan and have respect for all of you.

Past clans?: KiLa Fearless wicked toast poison warriorsdevil Extreme Knotz.

Why did you leave them clans?: Most of them died like extreme died from the hack warriorsdevil I belieave died to. KiLa was inactive I wanted to join an active clan. Poison wasn't going anywhere...Wicked meh it was fine just didn't feel so welcome. Toast. I just thought it wasn't right for me. Fearless was not respected as much.

Best mods?: Kickboxing aikido Lenshu Ninjutsu.

Post some replays:

Seriously? I wouldn't mind as much if you had not gotten an infraction for the past year, which, unfortunately, is not the case. You have lost almost all qualifications (based on my standards) to even get a yes.

He's new. Don't assume that an invite by him increases your chance of getting in.

That's something that many players can offer. It doesn't make you unique in a way that would make us inclined to accept you.

We don't need TC. Read the first damn post.

If I read that as one clan (due to the fact that you seem to have an instinctual avoidance to use commas), that clan has the LONGEST name I have EVER seen. If I imagine that the commas exist, WOW... you have been in too many clans...

Use. Commas. You. Illiterate. Imbecile.
If a clan is inactive, you should try your best to increase the overall activity of the clan to it's end. If the clan isn't well respected, help it become respected. Are you getting the pattern? Simply quitting because it doesn't meet your personal standards will not help you join another clan.

Originally Posted by Reaper277 View Post

Playercard:

Why i want to join: Why i wouldn't? I just love this clan, even tough im not part of it. That's why I am applying again, this clan is just great. One thing that i like in Colon 3 its how it looks like wibbles, a *cough*"controled"*cough* wibbles. I have mid-level skills both MultiPlayer and SinglePlayer. My favorite mod in the game is Taekkyon, when not playing Tk, i prefer Wushu or Judo. Im most active in forums and IRC, because im not only Web designer, as a fucking Civil engineer im busy as hell and i can't play too much.
About me: I'm friendly, /example i try to keep you happy even if you have aids and cancer /example. Free time is the most important thing to me, while working i can't wait for coffee break and the end of the day. In the weekends i like to post in the forums or hang out with friends. I date, i like beer and soda but never mixed both. I also like to sleep, like, a lot. I really hate to drive, it is boring as hell. I guess this is all, nothing else to tell you guys.

Thanks for reading.

Quick scan through your application (since your last one basically drained all hope for humanity out of my body, so I don't want that happening again) -

"Why i wouldn't"?

I can't seem to comprehend the phrase "even tough im not part of it."

Calling us wibbles irritates me (even though it's the truth).

"as a fucking Civil engineer"

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]

Bans/Infractions: I have gotten bans and infractions for being a dick. But I haven't got a ban or an infraction in more than a month. Trying to follow the rules more.

Why should we accept you?: Because I can be loyal to the clan and be very active, and I have just won a tourney I have 7k I can get you tc when ever you need it Be a good member to the clan and have respect for all of you.

Why did you leave them clans?: Most of them died like extreme died from the hack warriorsdevil I belieave died to. KiLa was inactive I wanted to join an active clan. Poison wasn't going anywhere...Wicked meh it was fine just didn't feel so welcome. Toast. I just thought it wasn't right for me. Fearless was not respected as much.

Post some replays:

I'm on the line for this one.

Originally Posted by Reaper277 View Post

Playercard:

Thanks for reading.

I like his app, yes from me.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Post some replays:

omg i kno u ur tha haker omfg he hak toriabsh halp
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Name:Violentz/Cody Belt:2nd Dan Blackbelt. Age:13 Why i Wanna Join:Beacause c3 is a Great And Alot of cool People and i Think its Beast Why I think You Will Accept Me: Beacause i'm A Awsome Player, And This is a Well and Awsome Knowned Clan and i Would Love to be Apart Of this Clan.