Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh, i didnt see that >.< well, tarta, do u have guitar hero III or mario kart?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
now, im very low active in-game and mega active on forums (about 30-50 posts per day) i'll be very active in both on monday and after that im at my grandparents house for the weekend and they'll go berserk if i download anything <.<
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Tartaruga View Post
wii faggots wii is 1000000000000000x better than ps3, the only good things that exist for ps3 are LBP and MGS4, and no, gtaIV isnt tht good, and it isnt exculsive, so it isnt good, wii has a lot of better exclusives, like SSBB, Resident Evil 4 WII EDITION. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, and much more.. Even smexbox360 is better, it has gears of war 2 :3

well u has fun whit wii but does wii has mgs4 no so wii fagots suck

p.s. f ck
tart i all need is u
Goldenfist: hey surf wanna do an omg fight
(sigma)surf: Omg tottaly
i've got the 360 and the wii, and i may buy a ps3 just to be fat! O:< little big planet is a MUST!!!
Here are some relpays.
Attached Files
azum akido.rpl (65.1 KB, 5 views)
nice return.rpl (59.8 KB, 5 views)
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Where is Waldo?... err i mean Amadou
Yeah i have told all of u i have been busy with exams as u all know but i just wanted to make sure i'd pop in to quickly say something so you know im still alive :P. Anyways tuesday is my last exam (Thank God). And as soon as that is does ill be back. Also i think i sealed this job so ill be getting some good money in and i won't even have that many hours so ill have lots of time to play. Also next semester i only have 2 classes so ill be on ALOT. Just wanted to let all of you know ill be back on ALOT as soon as next semester starts.
sounds good remember to update member list! ty and welcome back
IMPORTANT!
hey, i think there's too little activity on forums still, and in-game too. is it only me wich uses the status button?