Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think it'd be pretty cool for us to have a clan(wait... since when did we start to abandon the word "school") icon that everyone can put on their texture.
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
Originally Posted by LTomZH View Post
I think it'd be pretty cool for us to have a clan(wait... since when did we start to abandon the word "school") icon that everyone can put on their texture.

I have "Bleu" written on my thigh texture.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Noroz View Post
Probably not good enough, but I found it to be fun

If maybe you leg go of uke's torso after kicking him and threw it, I think it would be better. Maybe try something like that you still have 7hrs and 2 attempts so good luck.
My Application
Hey, My Name is Kael Tobin And Im 13 and Been playing toribash for approxamitly 5 hours :P My favurite mods are Assasins Creed, Boxing, judo
I want to improve my Combo Skills and Judo And a make a couple freinds Im pretty good At punches And Jumping "away" From the fight Lols, Oh and im a white belt... hoping to improve
Last edited by kaeltobin; Feb 26, 2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: forgot
^ what he said.

Closing.

Also apps will be open again once the activity check is done, which will be in a few days.