Ranking
lol how much do we have in the bank? (if I'm allowed to ask.)
-----
And what do duelists do in the rank I don't get it and the teams
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 29, 2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by aidywu29 View Post
lol how much do we have in the bank? (if I'm allowed to ask.)
-----
And what do duelists do in the rank I don't get it and the teams

I am not sure about duelists but anyone in teams rank doesn't get any permissions, they are considered normal players in the clan, and about the bank.. You can check the bank by going to the clan's bank account
Man that has been dead as shit lately, absolutely no wars and I live for that shit lol but yeah the teams are just for organization and the duelists rank is to highlight the people we can use to drop TC on wars
oh ok but isnt the bank supposed to drop tc on wars?
-----
who made this clan? like ik bodedee and krisis and svt are the leaders but who is the founder the creator of this clan?

im guessing krisis
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 30, 2016 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm the founder of the clan and I was getting banned all the time so I had Krisis host everything for me. He's a really good friend of mine. All of your stupid questions and statements need to stop. Ik your coming from scrubs clans and pro clans never gamble their bank money they spend it on bettering the clan such as getting official n shit
xD I am very forum active but.... I have made an app to join Frost if I am denied I might hit you guys up. I also might not hit you guys up xD. (Most likely 2nd one lol) I will probably just stay around TGS and Frost
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3