Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh I see... Would be nice. I gotta think on something to get mroe rep? Hahah... Funny thing.

So, a Forum isn't realy that all. No one applyed T.T So sad....
Yes and its becoming inactive...I can list just about all the active people

Oh /jo jungle
Last edited by shadowXcor; May 20, 2010 at 01:14 AM.
Guys, we were accepted to be allies with Piratez, and I've requested an alliance with Evil. They're an awesome clan. Full of great guys. I met one of them ingame, very cool. Gbleek met too. Well, I'll update messages later.
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Okay fighter...why do we even have a wibbles thread? It's turned into a chat thread? And wheres the flaming?

Nothing to flame, nobody feels like it, etc.
oh and Fardor, a while ago (a bit before I made an account on Toribash) there was a rep system.
what
Jungle application
Hello jungle clan, I would like to make an application for this clan, here is the info needed and wanted, and i hope it will give you all a general idea of who i am
Name: my name is Aeron in rl, but in game it's Obunaga.
Belt: my Belt is blue, and i'm still learning some of the basics, but my knowledge for toribash fighting tactics is being added to substantially by watching and learning from other higher ranking fighters.
Best mod: im still not really certain of which mod im certain i excel with, but i enjoy instagibfeet.
Talents: i dont think i have anything special in my skills haha....sorry...im not talented....other than making down people feel happy, and good about their lives
Self description: most of the fighting tactics as said above, is well yea, learned from the high lvl fighters and i would much appreciate a toribash expert to teach me some of their crazy moves , uhm....things i do in real life are...i play the cello for one, so im sort of an orchestra geek...but not really at the same time...i wrestle? play football....and track is all i got...and i guess games haha
Country/GMT: Seattle, Washington and GMT is Pacific time, at 7:00?
anything else?: i would much like to learn about my fellow clan members, if i am to be a member and would like to learn many things from them in due time. thank you.
Well, you only have one post and the minimum belt is brown although we do have exceptions, and you DO seem nice, but unless you're good and start posting alot in the forums ( not spam ), I'd have to say no.
ahhh alright, now i just gotta find things to post on that are interesting to me...this is like my first time useing the forums, because i usually just play the game, but ill learn to use the forums more often :x.